Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllOfTheStarss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love the arrogance and all on TV...
but I wouldn't go for that type of a guy in real life. 
I would much rather prefer the opposite kind.
To be honest, I don't think I would go for a guy like ASR in real life.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
if it was asr !! i'd let him do everything !! be rude , arrogant, ruthless or wahtever !!, i dont give a damn ! all i'd be doing is just kiss him all the time !🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
Taha0023 thumbnail
I met ASR in real life.  He has reknown pionier technolgy/innovation companies in London. Luckily my friend, but not boyfriend. We met for project purpose and worked togather. Beleive me , he is the most handsome man I have ever seen. Looks like young Amir khan. But very arrogent and was quite bad exparience at the beginning to work with him, but I replied in a way and make him just friend and never gave him way to flirt with me later time. It was a very good lesson for him. Next time when he will try same trick with other girls will remember me.😆
The way ASR behaved with khushi at beginning of the show, it is considered as sexual harrasment in western world.
I have gone through 5 percent of Khushi, as long I myself is a very strong personality and it was London. 
So, none of us will take it, as Khushi took it. ASRs are good as a friend but as a boyfriend it is quite painfull for a girl , infact if you are with same vive and if you are alfa female. Alfa male and alfa female looks very attractive togather, but difficult situation. Only Gama and Beta will be able to take ASR at beginning. This is my POV😕
Edited by sama0023 - 11 years ago
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sama0023

The way ASR behaved with khushi at beginning of the show, it is considered as sexual harrasment in western world.

I totally agree. What was with him ripping open her dori? That's just too much! To me, that is instantly classified as 'A-hole' behaviour! The fact that he thought he was well within his rights to do that (for what? walking the ramp on his show?) to Khushi makes me even more infuriated with him. Sure, ASR is a complex character with a deep and broken past but it does not justify his behaviour at all. RAWR! 

Ignore,ignore,ignore and ignore some more.

To be very frank, i'm much of a mixture of Arnav and Khushi. I can be as arrogant as Arnav, while, like Khushi, morals and ethics greatly matter to me. Thus, if ever i meet an ASR, no matter how handsome or charming, i'm sure we would be clashing like Titans. An insult for me, i could never bear that- i'd be sure to retaliate. Yet if we come to the passionate, romantic side of him, i would of course be impressed, because as you perfectly gave an example of Mr Darcy: I'm a fan of these type of guys. But then again, these guys might be tougher than I realize.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Depends... I would be either damn shy ☺️ or I would jump on him 😆
-aliyah- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

To be very frank, i'm much of a mixture of Arnav and Khushi. I can be as arrogant as Arnav, while, like Khushi, morals and ethics greatly matter to me. Thus, if ever i meet an ASR, no matter how handsome or charming, i'm sure we would be clashing like Titans. An insult for me, i could never bear that- i'd be sure to retaliate. Yet if we come to the passionate, romantic side of him, i would of course be impressed, because as you perfectly gave an example of Mr Darcy: I'm a fan of these type of guys. But then again, these guys might be tougher than I realize.

to the underlined part, totally agree with, i don't know kushi tolerates all of his insults, if i was her i would've slapped him so hard he would remember his great great great grandpa
Edited by -aliyah- - 11 years ago
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

luvuarnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I met a real-life ASR. I was fresh out of college and just joined as a trainee in a company and he was my super-boss.  I hated him. He was everything that ASR is, minus the physical man-handling part of-course. He was the business-head and as per him, I was the new-kid-on-the-block who needed to be taught a thing or two about working in a competitive business enviorenment. Needless to say, he made my life hell. At a point, all the other 3 people in my team quit and he made me do 4 people's work for 3 months. I used to sit in office till 11 in the night to finish all the work. I used to cry to my mum about my horrible boss and my mum used to curse him. But I had to stick to the job as that was my first job and I had just started working.

I used to to totally avoid facing him and would not exchange a word with him for weeks. He, ofcourse, was the usual anti-social types and was obviously not interested in chatting-up.

When I saw that epi of IPKKND where Khushi worked in ASR's office and the way he treated her, I instantly connected with that and that's when I started following the show and got hooked.

As far as the real-life ASR is concerned, well, I don't know when I fell in love with him..and all hell broke loose when I realised that. I couldn't believe myself !! I quit that office in haste, just to run away. But a month later, he came to me confessing his feelings and somewhere he felt bad that he gave me an extra cold-shoulder beacuse he himself didn't want to accept it himself that he loved me too..

We dated for a while and now I'm married to him..😊  And believe you me, he's nothing like ASR for me now. Its like he's some other person. He's so loving and so caring, I wonder how i never saw this side to him.

And I guess, thats why we love ASR, because we know that somewhere inside he's waiting to be loved and to love you back..