Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

Lol nice post!!!!Well I have met an ASR in real life..handsome , angry, emotional , the whole deal ...but he was my DAD !!!!I often wonder how on earth my mother handled him...very hard thing to do In real life...I must say!Mum was pretty much like Kkg ...outspoken warm bubbly ...she managed as best as she cud ...mind you it takes guts to live with a man like ASR and tears too ! They have both passed away now...and well...quite a love story it was!

I agree..I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to deal with a man like ASR.. Nice story it really must've been.. 😊.. And men like ASR do get attracted to women like KKG actually! In real!!
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ASR or someone like ASR? 
I dont think I'm lucky enough to have ASR and someone "like" ASR can not ( I guess ) woo be and get me on drooling over him crazily like  ASR does!  :P
But, I love ASR. He's perfect!  <3 Though it'll be tough to deal with him initially and Khushi is strong enough to do that, I'll try to be strong too and get through it and him and in the end we'll live happily ever after when he'll also love me. I toh already love him without even getting him!
😳
😍
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

I agree..I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to deal with a man like ASR.. Nice story it really must've been.. 😊.. And men like ASR do get attracted to women like KKG actually! In real!!

oops I had meant unemotional ...yeah sigh it isn't as rosy as seen on tv :)
spongebobchick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm... I don't think I could deal with a real life ASR... I mean granted he would be extremely good looking but for the price of a mountain-sized ego and an ex-live-in girlfriend????  The amount of times he refers to himself in third person is astounding!!! :O
If it was a guy with just a temper, I could handle that... or maybe not as I'd probably shut him down so that my anger overpowered or something :/ Don't think I could work with an ASR though; that would be too distracting! 
Now in real life I've never met anyone who could meet the standards of ASR (Lol, now who could match that man dripping with suave?????? LOOL) But I have met my fair share of guys who either have the looks&the ego/ the ego&the anger (no looks mind)/ the anger / the ego/ good looking (but the pie is kinda missing a filling ;) )... so technically there's no reach chance of me having to deal with an ASR... [Phew!!!] 

I dunno though... If miraculously, I happened to bump into one... I think I'd prefer to just ogle at him... from a safe distance lol...

And then I'd remember this ironic thread I'd read on IF 😆
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAH NICE THOUGHT

first of i would have slapped him andyelled at him "DAMN I LOVE U!!! DO U UNDERSTAND I LOVE U AND U HAVE TO LOVE ME"😆
u know i can't loss him😆

actually i won't be able to be patient like khushi and i won't ignore him... 
if he ignores me ii won't even look at his face

azizeh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASR type of man looks good in drama.  But in real life I will be far away from this type of man.   If the man does not show the love and concern for me than how good looking the man is, it does not matter to me.
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He'd be soo freaking extremely good looking! :D
I wonder if I could ever have someone like that!
hayye, you've lifted my hopes and expectations!
Nice post!
:D
SOOO handsome!  <3
So adoreable, drool worthy and hot!
So ASR's even exist?
molten_lava thumbnail
Very nice topic Mary!⭐️

First of all, if some guy like ASR manhandled me, my first reaction would be What the Eff? With big round eyes. (Yup, my eyes just pop out scarily in moments like that)😆 My next reaction would be manhandle him back. Yup, I can get very physical and rough at times. If I go down, he goes down with me too.😈😆 

So there are only 2 things that can happen after that:
1) Either he will get scared of me and back off, never to chase me 😆
2) Or he will be impressed with me, and chase me more.😉😆

But chances are if he is rude, I will ignore him completely. But if he still pursues me, maybe I will confront him asking what is his problem?
I can bear his anger coz I'm quite used to handling angry ppl. yup, everyone in my house is hot tempered. So that is acceptable by me.
If he can't think emotionally, it will workout with me coz frankly even I'm a non emotional person. 
Weak spot for his sister - I don't know how would I react coz I have no idea about sibling dynamics as I don't have any.
If he does the aukaat talk, then probably I would back off from him and just accept that he wasn't meant for me. That would be a very sensitive issue for me coz basically, I was born in a lower middle class family and my parents have struggled a lot to reach the upper middle class and I could never accept a person who has issues with my status. I would be hurt beyond forgiveness.
I would really not bother about his looks and would be happy even if he's just an average looking person.
If at times, he cares for me inspite of being rude, I would probably be confused just like Khushi.

Somewhere, if I feel that he is not interested in me or has any problem with me, I will definitely ignore him and back off. Pretend like nothing existed between us, but wouldn't hold a grudge on him.

But to tell you the truth, I feel that people like ASR would be my friends only. They would never be romantically involved with a person like me.😆
hinkler thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i don't want a asr in my life. but Darcy is my all time favorite character pride and prejudice  my favorite book to the extent i have different copies by different publications. iam fond of reading mills and boons & harlequin romances. and i believe every womans dream man is tall dark handsome arrogant business tycoon. really do i want such a man in my life ?do you want to suffer like khushi want to get insulted like her?    BIG NO  then why do we love them? maybe in our conscience we know  such a man can be controlled only by true love his body and soul only belongs to you  gives unknown power and happiness.

so i think we get that unknown happiness after seeing such romantic soaps and start identifying ourself to the  heroine and fall in love with the protagonist.

do you think so please comment
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG..if i meet ASR in real i will faint before telling a word! hahahaha😆