Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think I would have enjoyed being mis treated  at all!

Being verbally abused, deliberating dumped in a building where a fire is raging, being shown my place every day, being handed money for everything?

I dont think I would have found the man sexy or a turn on, stubble or no stubble

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aditee

I dont think I would have enjoyed being mis treated  at all!

Being verbally abused, deliberating dumped in a building where a fire is raging, being shown my place every day, being handed money for everything?

I dont think I would have found the man sexy or a turn on, stubble or no stubble

100%. I don't find any of that appealing. I am just talking about the Darcy aspect of ASR. He just needs someone like KKG to show him his own place.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I'd be seriously intimidated.
I'm anyways intimidated around extreme wealth.
Money is such a turn off when it is coated with such opulence and lavish life style.

So yeah, I'd run like hell from ASR.
And then dream about him from afar. Like I do now. lol.

ASR behaves a certain way with Khushi because Khushi behaves a certain way with ASR. She is such a kick-ass woman! :D
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

I'd be seriously intimidated.
I'm anyways intimidated around extreme wealth.
Money is such a turn off when it is coated with such opulence and lavish life style.

So yeah, I'd run like hell from ASR.
And then dream about him from afar. Like I do now. lol.

ASR behaves a certain way with Khushi because Khushi behaves a certain way with ASR. She is such a kick-ass woman! :D

πŸ‘This is such a good point. I never thought of it this way, wealth being an intimidating agent. I am werid like that, I have no sense of authority. But now that you mention it, yes, if you think about it, it can be.
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I won't ... I would rather ignore that person and if it doesn't work I'll walkout... That what I normally do and it actually workz...πŸ˜ƒ
CDlove thumbnail
ASR is the perfect blend between Mr Darcy (pride and Predjudice), Mr Rochester( Jane Eyer) and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights). Lot of Heathcliff tendencies are there compared to the other two.

So having analysed all the three characters, I would say say it would depend on how he behaves with me in different situations. I think I would act in most parts like Jane Eyre except I would never cry if he man handles me. I would just kick him in the balls and tell him that any dreams he had of having children are over.
If he did something like what happened in Diwali night, I would have left him then and there and never look back even a second. No one and I repeat NO ONE has the right to hurt my pride and scorn me like that and even if he's my soul mate, I would never forgive him...unless he repent in an intense manner.
I think Kushi is in the right track. she is not having any romantic feelings for him right now becasue his words on that day nullified any she had for him. It will take some serious work from ASR's end to revoke those feelings back. So right now, how Kushi behaves with him is correct in most parts.

I would make him SUFFER and make him come after me BIG TIME before I even look at him let alone speak with him. KKG is too soft hearted in this regard.
Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirushinz

ASR is the perfect blend between Mr Darcy (pride and Predjudice), Mr Rochester( Jane Eyer) and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights). Lot of Heathcliff tendencies are there compared to the other two.

So having analysed all the three characters, I would say say it would depend on how he behaves with me in different situations. I think I would act in most parts like Jane Eyre except I would never cry if he man handles me. I would just kick him in the balls and tell him that any dreams he had of having children are over.
If he did something like what happened in Diwali night, I would have left him then and there and never look back even a second. No one and I repeat NO ONE has the right to hurt my pride and scorn me like that and even if he's my soul mate, I would never forgive him...unless he repent in an intense manner.
I think Kushi is in the right track. she is not having any romantic feelings for him right now becasue his words on that day nullified any she had for him. It will take some serious work from ASR's end to revoke those feelings back. So right now, how Kushi behaves with him is correct in most parts.

I would make him SUFFER and make him come after me BIG TIME before I even look at him let alone speak with him. KKG is too soft hearted in this regard.

You are my kind of girl! I would have done the same! Hope KKG does too!
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh in real life there r no ASRs Still a girl can dream though 😳
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbk2

H

I..let me attempt: in real life if a guy would break my heart the way ASR does, I'd definitely question him on his mixed signals and give him an earful, instead of shedding tears and later pretending to be happy for him!

And actually if a guy misbehaved like that (tearing off the pearls, manhandling) I would never turn around to look at him again! If I did bump into him, I'd ignore him - forget going to work for him.

my thoughts are similar.
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Honestly, I'd never get along with a real-life ASR, because of the anger. I have quite a temper myself, and need someone who does not have such an anger.

However having said that, if the anger is replaced with flirtiness, then he is the perfect guy :D