i have no clue
i kinda be scared
but he not really scary
 he is nyc from inside u just need 2 c it
xxx
Posted: 12 years ago
I'd verbally bash him up! LOL! it'd tick me off to no end! xD
wow...if it happen to me...and like ASR do have some feeling for Khushi..n same happen to me ...I always bump to him...fall and he will catch..🤣...
and it happen like diwali raat to me wid ASR...I will be lose few days...and wait him to find me...of course he will care for me...I will make him to confess his feelings...nd may be try to emotional blackmail...🤣...but it will b hard to wait him...🤣.
Great post

At that first meeting...I'd give it right back to him, and then run away ðŸ˜†

If I was to meet someone like that in real life, I would probably keep a distance, and to me he'd be no less than one of those arrogant jerks who think too much of themselves, not that I wouldn't want to bring him down..but only if he confronted me first. After which I would make it my job to bring him down a peg or two, if I kept running into him ðŸ˜ˆ
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
i will love to deal with him... will deffo talk
watching him on screen is nice but in reality i think when we have 3-4 bitter experiences with a guy like that we try and tend to stay away...
donno if its written in our fate...

We know ASR after a while that he is caring and only harder from outside but who wants to meet  a person like ASR in real life  that many times to know him when u know he will insult u again n again...no offense to ne one...thts wat i felt...

if i meets real  ASR, at first i'll talk with him nicely but under one condition he should look good lolz!!! thn if he is alwys shouts on me i'll be like ok ok dat's enough! im out of this! juz shut up! sshh!

nd if he loves me nd does nt accept it thn i'll confess him first nd tell him to share his feelings!! if he accepts it nd thn shadi!!! dats it!!

i know its kinda weird! after all parents too play a big role in this! they wont allow us to marry a person straight away rite! but i'll plead my parents mama plz he's nice, gud lookin, he'll look after me nicely!!

im really stupid rite! all this wont hppen anywys! there's noone who is more handsomer thn our ASR! my pov!
Originally posted by Marybarton

I am curious about all you ladies and how you would deal with a real-life ASR if you ran into him. Now granted, many of you identify with Khushi, but I am sure not all of us are exactly nutty like her lol. So if you were faced with an ASR in real life (lucky lucky!), how would you deal with him?

I have met a fair share of arrogant guys I honestly did not think much of, as in they were not impressive enough to justify their arrogance. Then there were some I met (and I am not talking romantically) who were intelligent and arrogant, it was easy to bring them down a peg when I out-witted them. But I have not yet met someone who is the full package, in looks, intelligence and pride i.e. Mr.Darcy 😳. So my reaction on seeing him would very much be like Elizabeth Bennett.

Now tell me about your take on ASR please, let's have fun with this. Here are some characteristics of his on first view:

ASR:

Gorgeous (of course, you didn't know that 😆)
Angry
Arrogant
Rude
Comes from a good family
Can't think emotionally
Quite logical
Quite physical
Has a past he doesn't like to talk about, probably painful
Cries about his mother sometimes
Has a live-in girlfriend (or you can consider him single, now that he FINALLY is)

Then sometimes gives in and cares about you

After removing a few qualities, that about sums up the ASR I decided to marry. Now, he's just the right blend of ASR and Arnav, and I couldn't be happier. ðŸ˜‰ One simple word of how I "dealt" with him. Friendship. It's the only thing I ever offered, and years later, it won me a husband. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

After removing a few qualities, that about sums up the ASR I decided to marry. Now, he's just the right blend of ASR and Arnav, and I couldn't be happier. ðŸ˜‰ One simple word of how I "dealt" with him. Friendship. It's the only thing I ever offered, and years later, it won me a husband. ðŸ˜†

Lucky you! Now please give us single women here some tips. How does a girl find such a fine specimen of the opposite gender. What is their natural habitat?

Originally posted by Marybarton

I am curious about all you ladies and how you would deal with a real-life ASR if you ran into him. Now granted, many of you identify with Khushi, but I am sure not all of us are exactly nutty like her lol. So if you were faced with an ASR in real life (lucky lucky!), how would you deal with him?

I have met a fair share of arrogant guys I honestly did not think much of, as in they were not impressive enough to justify their arrogance. Then there were some I met (and I am not talking romantically) who were intelligent and arrogant, it was easy to bring them down a peg when I out-witted them. But I have not yet met someone who is the full package, in looks, intelligence and pride i.e. Mr.Darcy 😳. So my reaction on seeing him would very much be like Elizabeth Bennett.

Now tell me about your take on ASR please, let's have fun with this. Here are some characteristics of his on first view:

ASR:

Gorgeous (of course, you didn't know that 😆)
Angry
Arrogant
Rude
Misbehaved
Elitist
Has a weak spot for his sister
Comes from a good family
Can't think emotionally
Quite logical
Quite physical
Has a past he doesn't like to talk about, probably painful
Cries about his mother sometimes
Has a live-in girlfriend (or you can consider him single, now that he FINALLY is)
Still pursues you and is rude when you wonder if he's interested
Then sometimes gives in and cares about you

Did I hear Mr.Darcy's name. My first post on IPK after discovering this show was Indian Mr.Rochester/Mr.Darcy so how can I not respond to this one Embarrassed I fell in love with Mr.Darcy in 8th grade when I read the book. Ever since than I'm drawn to guys who have Darcy qualities hence my obsession over ASR-minus the extreme rudeness that continues...

Initial back-n-forth is great. Very stimulating. If I saw the potential l would make it a point to make him mine-arrogance, pride and all 😉 No letting him go unless he belongs to another :(

been there done that but that was a long time ago so waiting for the silent guy with attitude...