Be honest, how would you deal with a real ASR?

Posted: 12 years ago
I am curious about all you ladies. How you would deal with a real-life ASR if you ran into him? Now granted, many of you identify with Khushi, but I am sure not all of us are exactly nutty like her lol πŸ˜†. So if you were faced with an ASR in real life (lucky lucky!), how would you deal with him?

I have met a fair share of arrogant guys I honestly did not think much of, as in they were not impressive enough to justify their arrogance. Then there were someone I met (and I am not talking romantically) who was intelligent and arrogant, it was easy to bring them down a peg when I out-witted them. But I have not yet met someone who is the full package, in looks, intelligence and pride i.e. Mr. Darcy 😳. So my reaction on seeing him would be very much like Elizabeth Bennett's. I will NEVER dance with him πŸ€£

Now tell me about your take on ASR please, let's have fun with this. Here are some characteristics of his on first view:

ASR:
Gorgeous (of course, you didn't know that πŸ˜†)
Angry
Arrogant
Rude
Misbehaved
Elitist
Has a weak spot for his sister
Comes from a good family
Can't think emotionally
Quite logical
Quite physical
Has a past he doesn't like to talk about, probably painful
Cries about his mother sometimes
Has a live-in girlfriend (or you can consider him single, now that he FINALLY is)
Still pursues you and is rude when you wonder if he's interested
Then...sometimes gives in and cares about you

Edited by Marybarton - 11 years ago
if he ever gives me sign..like he did but khushi ignored and then when she tried he ignored! so if i would come across like any ASR which is not possible by the way! i would at first slap him tight! will tie him in a chair and also tie his mouth! πŸ˜› and then tell him.. "damn i love you..now dont you dare to say you dont cause i know you do! now shut up and accept that you love me..otherwise i will be forced to ado something which i dont want".. and i am sure after that he will confess and we will live happily ever after! πŸ˜›

dont look at me like that..i am surely gonna do this in future in i felt the need! cause if i love himmhe loves me..who cares about the damn world! 😳
For me it would all depend on the Chemistry... and he will have to have NO live in girl friend coz if he did i would not pursue him... so based on your list chances are i would definitely find him intriguing πŸ˜³.

I am not one to back down easily neither do i get scared by arrogance and rudeness my will be to challenge him and show two can play this game mister ! and let the showdown begin.πŸ˜†

I probably watch IPKKND solely for ASR but when u put his characterstics on paper he sounds so terribleπŸ˜†.

I'd probably give it a chance coz the mutual attraction cannot be deniedπŸ˜† but consistantly rude & arrogant behaviour will not be forgiven esp the talk of aukkaad. I'd have told him where to get off probably 3-4 months back🀣.
Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
First of all i would bend down and bow to him and then... well i haven't thought what i would do next. πŸ˜† So it'll be according to my mood.πŸ˜‰
If I met ASR, who is like a modern version of Darcy, albeit a little less moral and a little more rude. I would have pushed him and shouted back at him in the first meeting (when he locked Khushi away and then manhandled her). Then the office reaction would be the same as Khushi's when she gave him an earful and showed him his place. If he brought up aukat talks, I would really tear him down.

Romantically, if he had made a move like Diwali and then broke my heart, I would definitely not pursue him. Given his reactions it would be clear to me that he was interested however. So I would be hell-bent on making him suffer. In other words, I would take the help of another guy (NK) and keep at it until I broke his heart. Lol I probably sound more like ASR than ASR, but hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Once he breaks down and accepts defeat, I will happily take him on πŸ˜†
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
I don't understand why so few people reply to my posts. Is it really so boring? I feel rather depressed. I thought girls lve talking about this stuff? Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

OMG, if I met a real life ASR, he needs to be similar in the Looks department though. lolzz

We would have our nok-jhok moments, we would disagree on nearly everything, I'm bubbly, friendly and happy go lucky person, and he's the total opposite so hoping the opposite attracts theory works here. Hopefully my nature would bring out the soft side of him, and then he would start loving me, and if all goes well, I definatly want Rabba ve playing in the back ground,lolzz.

So yeah just hoping my personality can do the trick, and if he doesn't confess, then I'll just say I love him straight up.Then  we'll see from there who to hire as the wedding planner,lolzz.
5 replies, guess no one really wants an ASR. 
i would be really scared
like run away scared
hope i never see him again scared
glad i am not khushi
this is only because everyone is nice to me in real life