Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar should win, I think he deserves it he's got the brains he makes it interesting and plays excellent.
Originally posted by: Saleem.

Amar should win, I think he deserves it he's got the brains he makes it interesting and plays excellent.

Thank to support him.
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

then According to you Dolly Bindra is nice lady. What a joke.

yes she is
Originally posted by: Saleem.

amar he to sahi game khel raha hain!! Baqi sab to larne main lage hue hain!!!!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amar should win.Finger crossed.He is playing good in all.And he is best in tasks too.
adieus50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

I was wondering if Vindu can win...why not SKY.. Vindu was very irritating and also was not that much superb at the task.  I know in this forum people hate SKY like anything since he knocked out Mahek like anything couple of times 😆

But let's see if SKY can win the show.  I think it will be easy for SKY to win if he can manage Mahek somehow in his side. Just like Sid did and all Mahek fans slowly started liking SID.

All Maheks fans don't forget SID said to Mahek...I spit on the Women like your's 😛

+++The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sky can win, because even though he has lots of haters he also has  lots of loyal fans. When mehek re-entes the show, he just needs to make sure that he doesn't fight with her or give he footage. His chances will dramatically increase of winning if he splits from juhi and sunny but that will never happen, until they back stab him but then it will be to late. 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skyrulez

I was wondering if Vindu can win...why not SKY.. Vindu was very irritating and also was not that much superb at the task.  I know in this forum people hate SKY like anything since he knocked out Mahek like anything couple of times 😆

But let's see if SKY can win the show.  I think it will be easy for SKY to win if he can manage Mahek somehow in his side. Just like Sid did and all Mahek fans slowly started liking SID.

All Maheks fans don't forget SID said to Mahek...I spit on the Women like your's 😛

TRUE! lol wouldnt that be fun to see! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: shooli

ohh please vindu is nice guy don't compare him with sky , he is good sky is evil

No -he is not good ,he is stupid. He won ONLY because his father's name is Dara Singh1 About Sky-I AGREE,he IS evil.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vindoo had Akshay's backing... Akshay had great connection with Colors TV... Vindoo is friends with Bachchans... They play, some sport, together on weekends
Sky has Pooja Bedi's backing... She couldnt even guarantee her stay in BB house ðŸ˜­

See the diffEdited by mayandrah - 12 years ago