Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

SKY to win . He is true at heart like vindu and great entertainer...But we all know whose gone winπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we al know !!🀣
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

I was wondering if Vindu can win...why not SKY.. Vindu was very irritating and also was not that much superb at the task.  I know in this forum people hate SKY like anything since he knocked out Mahek like anything couple of times πŸ˜†

But let's see if SKY can win the show.  I think it will be easy for SKY to win if he can manage Mahek somehow in his side. Just like Sid did and all Mahek fans slowly started liking SID.

All Maheks fans don't forget SID said to Mahek...I spit on the Women like your's πŸ˜›

You can't compare Sky and Vindu.

Sky is a loser and a foul mouthed insensitive guy.

Vindu played dirty games, but he never behaved in such a cheap manner and also he had the decency not to insult women!!!

And of course Vindu had Akshay's backing - but Sky is enemy of both Salman and SRK, his chances of winning are -99% πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: taurus27

[

You can't compare Sky and Vindu.

Sky is a loser and a foul mouthed insensitive guy.

Vindu played dirty games, but he never behaved in such a cheap manner and also he had the decency not to insult women!!!

And of course Vindu had Akshay's backing - but Sky is enemy of both Salman and SRK, his chances of winning are -99% πŸ˜ƒ

-99%πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we al know !!🀣

Yah...we all πŸ˜†   Phir bhi dil ko samjah rahe hai🀣
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah...we all πŸ˜†   Phir bhi dil ko samjah rahe hai🀣

🀣dil hum ko kabhi samjahta hain hm dil ko kabhi samajhte hain!!!
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

🀣dil hum ko kabhi samjahta hain hm dil ko kabhi samajhte hain!!!

what? U know?? How?? Who?? Yaar koi mujhe bhi to batao na...
morded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

I was wondering if Vindu can win...why not SKY.. Vindu was very irritating and also was not that much superb at the task.  I know in this forum people hate SKY like anything since he knocked out Mahek like anything couple of times πŸ˜†

But let's see if SKY can win the show.  I think it will be easy for SKY to win if he can manage Mahek somehow in his side. Just like Sid did and all Mahek fans slowly started liking SID.

All Maheks fans don't forget SID said to Mahek...I spit on the Women like your's πŸ˜›

true , they both belong to the same genus : homo apians πŸ˜†
however, sky will have to cry and cry and cry in front of all the cameras
Edited by morded - 12 years ago
You got it all wrong.

The only thing they have in common was they were both straight up and said things to people's face. That's it.

Vindu didn't do groupism. Infact quite the opposite, he had the Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar group working against him. Believe he was nominated every week except a couple.

Sympathy - Vindu was an emotional dude who cried at the drop of a hat, literally, people connected with that. Sky is a cocky dude, and people can see that too.

Vindu NEVER PLANNED OR PLOTTED except for once with Rohit Verma and Raju where he was exposed and that was necessary because the other side always had the same name and were

Groupism and Planning and Plotting works against Sky. Thats the job of the villans not Hero's. Sky=Villan. Vindu=Hero. India dekh lega.

Originally posted by: shooli

ohh please vindu is nice guy don't compare him with sky , he is good sky is evil

then According to you Dolly Bindra is nice lady. What a joke.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sky cant !! The next week tamasha would be
Mahek coming in smirking at him specially..She would win all the arguments against him even though he would give no footage to her..Sky sobbing and finally being evicted..

\yay/ Salman Khush..