Bigg Boss Season 5

If Vindu Can Win Why Not SKY

skyrulez thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering if Vindu can win...why not SKY.. Vindu was very irritating and also was not that much superb at the task.  I know in this forum people hate SKY like anything since he knocked out Mahek like anything couple of times πŸ˜†

But let's see if SKY can win the show.  I think it will be easy for SKY to win if he can manage Mahek somehow in his side. Just like Sid did and all Mahek fans slowly started liking SID.

All Maheks fans don't forget SID said to Mahek...I spit on the Women like your's πŸ˜›
Edited by skyrulez - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if accidentally amar does not win , then i want sky to win this season but i don't want any other housemate to win this show Specially mehak chahat of millions Phans..
i want amar to win this show !!!!!
Originally posted by: annamunna

i want amar to win this show !!!!!

thanks to support him..
nik18 thumbnail
Sky - truly entertaining no doubt but one can't take away the fact that he has no respect for people who does not get along well with him and can stoop to any low to make their life miserable...if he could have controlled that attitude a bit then it was ok. But still if the option is between juhi and sky then I wud say Sky should win... But I want Sid or Amar to win...
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh please vindu is nice guy don't compare him with sky , he is good sky is evil
Right.One thumbnail
In BB3 Pravesh was the bad guy, not Vindoo (though he was no saint either). 
In BB5 Sky's been the bad guy from beginning! πŸ˜‰ Sky/Juhi shouldn't win. Baki sab chalega.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vindu apologised, imporved and then won. sky feels , huh am i the bad guy? aray why do all my jokes come in the worng sense? mujhe kyu bulya he was about to hit me i ddnt do anything etc .
jab uske yeh jaap bandh hunge tou usku samj ayega, kyunki ku bandh huay saal guzr gaye, he s no ansh that can throw tanturams and show others.
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I WANT AMAR TO WIN:-):-) HE DESERVE...
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SKY to win . He is true at heart like vindu and great entertainer...But we all know whose gone winπŸ˜•