Pooja Bedi is thrilled with life...BUT... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช hilarious...
Haha...i follow her too...will remove my name once BB is over...PB doesn't realise ki aakhir mein sirf 292 hi bachenge...ye baaki saare sirf uski rants sunne ke liye hain...i neverwrite to her though...i don't waste my time on idiots...reading her rants is enough๐Ÿคฃ

I saw a few tweets to her that people are FOLLOWING you only to abuse you!

Poor Bedi. She has no option but to ignore such 'evil ones', just as she had to ignore Sanjay Dutt when he said,"Pooja ji, Humne aapki koi appeal naheen dikhayi ki mujhe vote mat karo!''๐Ÿคฃ
iss bar nobel prize for new catagory" entertaining threads all over the year" shuld go to Cruiser:)

amazing posts๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

Agree with you buddy... Great post cruiserji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ {THE THREE EMOCTION WHICH YOU GET MOST}

so sweet...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

iss bar nobel prize for new catagory" entertaining threads all over the year" shuld go to Cruiser:)

amazing posts๐Ÿ‘

not only nobel but also booker prize is for him.. โค๏ธ cruiserji autograph please...koi baat nhn main march mein russia jake aapse le lungi.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by cruiser51

I saw a few tweets to her that people are FOLLOWING you only to abuse you!

Poor Bedi. She has no option but to ignore such 'evil ones', just as she had to ignore Sanjay Dutt when he said,"Pooja ji, Humne aapki koi appeal naheen dikhayi ki mujhe vote mat karo!''๐Ÿคฃ

Dutt completely redeemed himself for his boring anchoring when he replied to Pooja's delusional belief that, she got evicted because she asked people not to vote for her, with "Aisa aap sochti hain..khair.."๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by alexstar

Screams like,"Aaahhh----All know who is behind Mahek...aaahhh----its FIXED...Aaahhh--helppp...followed by hysterical laughters and difficult to understand shrieks of hahahahahahahaha! hahahahahahahaha! Deep Breath-Deep Breath, Calm down Pooja...NO, NO! Calm down please...Meri Kukki Jeetegi...Mera Sky aayega...Reality is not what you see...aaahhh----aaahhh!"

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฅบOMG hahahhaa

You know what...your comments make me believe I am actually funny!

I know it can't be half as good as you make it appear!๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks a lot Alex...๐Ÿ‘

I know it can't be half as good as you make it appear!

@bold : What does that mean????????

I know it can't be half as good as you make it appear!

@bold : What does that mean????????

I said my posts are not as funny as you make them out to be. It always seems you enjoy a lot more than most other friends here do!

Its a difference between ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ (by most others)------and ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ by my dearest Alexstar!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by cruiser51

I said my posts are not as funny as you make them out to be. It always seems you enjoy a lot more than most other friends here do!

Its a difference between ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ (by most others)------and ๐Ÿคฃ by my dearest Alexstar!๐Ÿ˜›

Oh okay๐Ÿ˜Š i thought ur blaming me that i make it appear more than it shud have been and for once wanted to transform into juhi mode๐Ÿคข to give u bhaashan๐Ÿ˜›

Oh okay๐Ÿ˜Š i thought ur blaming me that i make it appear more than it shud have been and for once wanted to transform into juhi mode๐Ÿคข to give u bhaashan๐Ÿ˜›

Yehi jeevan ka sach hai baby...har ladki ke andar ek Juhi, Ek Pooja Bedi, Ek SHraddha aur Ek Mahek chhuppi hui hai!

Kabhi Juhi ucchal ke baahar aati hai, Kabhi Pooja, Kabhi Mahek aur kabhi Shraddha!๐Ÿ˜›