Pooja Bedi is thrilled with life...BUT...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
Crossed 17,000 followers and galloping towards 18,000 ! :) a happy hug and kiss to each one of you!
20 hours ago
Well, Bedi is thrilled that her 'supporters' are galloping towards 18,000 mark! She will keep tweeting her love for Sky, bash Mahek, take on Salman till she reaches the 100,000 Mark!

Noble mission indeed! But issue here is she only has 292 real fans, (most of them passed their XIIth grade in 1992 or thereabout, give or take a couple of years--and don't even tweet more than 2-3 times a month!).

Rest all are clicking the FOLLOW BEDI Twitter Tab to be able to bite her like ferocious Rottweilers and Great Danes. Wonder how long Bedi's mental toughness is gonna last.

It has been reported that people passing infront of Pooja Bedi's house have claimed to hear agonizing screams, as if some woman is in a kind of animal agony! Screams like,"Aaahhh----All know who is behind Mahek...aaahhh----its FIXED...Aaahhh--helppp...followed by hysterical laughters and difficult to understand shrieks of hahahahahahahaha! hahahahahahahaha! Deep Breath-Deep Breath, Calm down Pooja...NO, NO! Calm down please...Meri Kukki Jeetegi...Mera Sky aayega...Reality is not what you see...aaahhh----aaahhh!"

Those who didn't, please check Kishmish Ki Pareshani thread too:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2380114
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Could you teach the rest of us lesser mortals HOW to hate so delightfully & with such grace & elan?!
Please? The world would be a happier & more smiley place to be in!
YOU MAKE MY DAY-EVERYDAY!!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

Could you teach the rest of us lesser mortals HOW to hate so delightfully & with such grace & elan?!

So sweet of you Znur...you are always generous with your comments! Your happiness, makes my day!👏😛
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you buddy... Great post cruiserji 👍🏼 👏 🤣 {THE THREE EMOCTION WHICH YOU GET MOST}
hahahha great cruiser g!!!!!!!!!!!🤣
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
Rumour has it Sky's chaand poetry was decided so as to be an entry point for Mahek who enters opportunely as Amaavas!

🤢
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks...Ra-One star!😛
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Very True!! Very Good Post
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Screams like,"Aaahhh----All know who is behind Mahek...aaahhh----its FIXED...Aaahhh--helppp...followed by hysterical laughters and difficult to understand shrieks of hahahahahahahaha! hahahahahahahaha! Deep Breath-Deep Breath, Calm down Pooja...NO, NO! Calm down please...Meri Kukki Jeetegi...Mera Sky aayega...Reality is not what you see...aaahhh----aaahhh!"

🤣🤣🥺OMG hahahhaa

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤪 hilarious...
Haha...i follow her too...will remove my name once BB is over...PB doesn't realise ki aakhir mein sirf 292 hi bachenge...ye baaki saare sirf uski rants sunne ke liye hain...i neverwrite to her though...i don't waste my time on idiots...reading her rants is enough🤣