SwaRon FF-jaise tujhko banaya hai mere liye..! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cooljaya11

fb pr note padh le uski DQ wali pro me hai...aaj hi update ki maine 8th chapter...wooo super cute hai..!!!😊
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

aww dat sounds soo cute.😳.do pm me 
definitely u should continue dis.sounds interesting.do pm me:)
Plz pm me once u've updated...
behen...behen...update behen...pls...aaj hi..please...i mean jaldi...please...n since its ur luvstory i know ki it'll hav an happy ending...update soon...
plz update waiting eagerly n nice story line and i love the tagline crush at first sight love at first fight that is how i meat my mister right 
lol you are a great writer and not being scartistic

PROLOGUE :

He still looked the same.. a bit matured than what he looked like..two years back..

I could sense his presence..as soon as i entered the ball room,just like it used to do two years back..

My eyes caught him in a black suit.. looking much more handsome than he did two years back..

I moved forward to get a better view..I kept gazing at him shamelessly !!

I couldnt get my eyes off him..

Just then he moved his head towards my direction at caught me STARING at him..i was embarassed and tried to turn to look away from him but his light brown eyes wouldnt let go mine..

We kept looking at each other from a distance.. our neither of our eyes were allowing themselves to be distracted by the constant noises around us..

It wasnt that we spoke through our eyes.. but for me, it was like if I looked away then may be I'll miss out something which His eyes tried to tell me..

"sharon"...

i wished dearly that it would have been him calling my name but i knew it wasnt him...cause i had been very close to him two years back which i wouldnt lemme forget his voice i always craved to listen to,even if i hear it million years later..his lips werent moving.. and his eyes had a sudden glint and excitement in them..it seemed as if those eyes wanted to tell ME something..

"sharon".. "sharon"... He looked away when he heard someone else constantly calling for me..

He turned away from me like he did two years back..

I broke off from the trance too .. and looked at the direction from where I could here my name being called..

It was a huge gathering.. so i kept wandering who was it when Vyom came up to me n said,"sharon.. I have been calling you since a long time.. why werent you answering.. ?? Is everything all right dear ??".. I slightly nodded my head..still half-dazed with what happened a few minutes back...I excused myself from the ball room and moved towards the u-shaped vacated balcony on the other end.. which was the only place not be disturbed by any noises..

I replayed that moment in my mind..when WE had been staring at each other..My body shivered slightly as i recollected that moment..

I spoke to myself..

"Whats wrong with me ??!!Why is it happening to ME again..No..That isnt possible..I always knew HE DIDN'T LOVE ME for sure..then why did i feel that again today..the same feeling i had two years back..the feeling that he wanted to tell me something..something that i always wanted to hear from him.."

"No..stop thinking about it again sharon",i rebuked myself.."It can never happen..its just your wild imaginations manupulating my thoughts again..It is never possible..

Not after what had happened two years back..."

its just awesome u write really well loved it
Originally posted by crazysky

its just awesome u write really well loved it
thanks..!!!dis means alot to me..!!😊