zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap_fan

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by shyams

How is Sky's chand poem related to Mahek's entry WackoWackoWacko
she has been saying that sky will be reading his poem and mahek will enter to create drama  thats the rumorWink

So Sky will not be able to complete his task as he has to do that without anybody seeing him Ermm Vaise is thr any hint here why BB made him remove his shirt during d secret task ? Wink

@Bold..usko nanga karna tha..like how he told Mahek that he can do that to her...ROFL..

Yeah exactly what I thought uske kaapde uttar diye aur abhi Mahek ke samne laa denge !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mia1love

Wow ...  12 contestants were evicted but none was soo obsessed with Mahek or Lived in the past as much as Ms. bedi .. She just needs a reality check ..  Ms. bedi ..  Ms.Kismis , Cookie ki Kaki , Sky ki Deewani .. You are not in Bigg boss House anymore.. Bigg boss isn't revolved around you .. I understand  you are using  Bigg boss/Salman/Mahek/PM as leverage to regain popularity.. But why are you acting like You still live in BB house.. come On .. Do something else.. hiking , swimming , fishing , exercise , read a book , go back to school .  learn to cook ,  Put some conditioner in your dry hair ( seriously fried ) ,... hmm with dignity, and grace find a  job.. 

Why can't she move on , why can't she find a job?? why India?? Help her.. Come on .. Have a Heart she is a Girl.. 

Someone help Ms. bedi  find a Job or a Hobby ... She needs to  do something productive with her life.. besides tweet... about mahek and bb. and salman .. etc..  sigh ..  
even iam  obsessed  with bb and i have job  LOLbedi is contestant of this year  she should keep talking abt mahek,bb and salmanWink

it looks like sache ke devi and her fans and can not take criticizm from poo bedia
she has every right to air her opinion even i do not agree with her view points sometimes but she is right to some extent with the latest happenings
she never asked for a job or for a hobby it is not right for us to tell get a job or life may be she wants to be in the news for right or wrong reasons
most of the mehask fans are salman's fans
even my wife who is a die hard fan of sallu does not approve of salman going into the house to give bashan and she is also of the opinion that salman is spoiling his reputation by promoting mehak like this which i also can see now

fire_gun

SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
need a doctor plz consult
cocao Senior Member
cocao
cocao

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
All I can remember when Pooja Bedi tweets is Shradah's dialouge:

"Pooja Bedi kaun hain, jo frustrated hain, jisko zindagi bar kaam nahin mila!

lolzz

Edited by Millie.Roy - 21 December 2011 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWBebo..-shabz-

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Wow ...  12 contestants were evicted but none was soo obsessed with Mahek or Lived in the past as much as Ms. bedi .. She just needs a reality check ..  Ms. bedi ..  Ms.Kismis , Cookie ki Kaki , Sky ki Deewani .. You are not in Bigg boss House anymore.. Bigg boss isn't revolved around you .. I understand  you are using  Bigg boss/Salman/Mahek/PM as leverage to regain popularity.. But why are you acting like You still live in BB house.. come On .. Do something else.. hiking , swimming , fishing , exercise , read a book , go back to school .  learn to cook ,  Put some conditioner in your dry hair ( seriously fried ) ,... hmm with dignity, and grace find a  job.. 

Why can't she move on , why can't she find a job?? why India?? Help her.. Come on .. Have a Heart she is a Girl.. 

Someone help Ms. bedi  find a Job or a Hobby ... She needs to  do something productive with her life.. besides tweet... about mahek and bb. and salman .. etc..  sigh ..  
even iam  obsessed  with bb and i have job  LOLbedi is contestant of this year  she should keep talking abt mahek,bb and salmanWink

it looks like sache ke devi and her fans and can not take criticizm from poo bedia
she has every right to air her opinion even i do not agree with her view points sometimes but she is right to some extent with the latest happenings
she never asked for a job or for a hobby it is not right for us to tell get a job or life may be she wants to be in the news for right or wrong reasons
even my wife who is a die hard fan of sallu does not approve of salman going into the house to give bashan and she is also of the opinion that salman is spoiling his reputation by promoting mehak like this which i also can see now

Im no fan of Mahek, Im no fan of Salman and I STILL hate PB for the vicious woman she is.   Now what do you have to say to that?  Come on dont use Mahek for everything.  PB is irritating to the core whether Mahek exists or not. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWznursingh

shantiexpress Senior Member
shantiexpress
shantiexpress

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mia1love]Wow ...  12 contestants were evicted but none was soo obsessed with Mahek or Lived in the past as much as Ms. bedi .. She just needs a reality check ..  Ms. bedi ..  Ms.Kismis , Cookie ki Kaki , Sky ki Deewani .. You are not in Bigg boss House anymore.. Bigg boss isn't revolved around you .. I understand  you are using  Bigg boss/Salman/Mahek/PM as leverage to regain popularity.. But why are you acting like You still live in BB house.. come On .. Do something else.. hiking , swimming , fishing , exercise , read a book , go back to school .  learn to cook ,  Put some conditioner in your dry hair ( seriously fried ) ,... hmm with dignity, and grace find a  job.. 

..perfect.. doesn't this lady needs to raise her two kids.. ek reality show ke peeche etana kyo padi hai

MahekFTW

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Im no fan of Mahek, Im no fan of Salman and I STILL hate PB for the vicious woman she is.   Now what do you have to say to that?  Come on dont use Mahek for everything.  PB is irritating to the core whether Mahek exists or not. 

I do not like mehak or SKY or sallu or PB or sid completely or hate them to the core
and i am not fan of anyone but i am big fan of hungama and fights and the big boss house
PB is dominating person only if allow herself to be dictated by her advices in the house like shonali and others complained sharadda tore her into pieces
SKY is a big time bully and mehak and other contestants could not stand a chance against his wits
only shradda showed him his place
PB is absolutely right about the air drop and unfair WC entry
and making SKY nanga for the chand (what a stupid task)
BB arranged a lunch for SKy and mehak since mehak could not handle SKY's bullying
that means a contestant needs favors to survive
and also mehak got voted out and she is going to win against the same shonali to whom she lost to
looks like there are more questions to be answered by BB this time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofmineznursinghfire_gun

angelofmine Newbie
angelofmine
angelofmine

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Exactly ..seems like her world only revolves around mahek, sky and for a change salman.
uff..don't she have anything better to do in her life..Sleepy

ANNMT

Go to top