Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shantiexpress thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Mia1love]Wow ...  12 contestants were evicted but none was soo obsessed with Mahek or Lived in the past as much as Ms. bedi .. She just needs a reality check ..  Ms. bedi ..  Ms.Kismis , Cookie ki Kaki , Sky ki Deewani .. You are not in Bigg boss House anymore.. Bigg boss isn't revolved around you .. I understand  you are using  Bigg boss/Salman/Mahek/PM as leverage to regain popularity.. But why are you acting like You still live in BB house.. come On .. Do something else.. hiking , swimming , fishing , exercise , read a book , go back to school .  learn to cook ,  Put some conditioner in your dry hair ( seriously fried ) ,... hmm with dignity, and grace find a  job.. 

Why can't she move on , why can't she find a job?? why India?? Help her.. Come on .. Have a Heart she is a Girl.. 

Someone help Ms. bedi  find a Job or a Hobby ... She needs to  do something productive with her life.. besides tweet... about mahek and bb. and salman .. etc..  sigh ..  

..perfect.. doesn't this lady needs to raise her two kids.. ek reality show ke peeche etana kyo padi hai
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Im no fan of Mahek, Im no fan of Salman and I STILL hate PB for the vicious woman she is.   Now what do you have to say to that?  Come on dont use Mahek for everything.  PB is irritating to the core whether Mahek exists or not. 

I do not like mehak or SKY or sallu or PB or sid completely or hate them to the core
and i am not fan of anyone but i am big fan of hungama and fights and the big boss house
PB is dominating person only if allow herself to be dictated by her advices in the house like shonali and others complained sharadda tore her into pieces
SKY is a big time bully and mehak and other contestants could not stand a chance against his wits
only shradda showed him his place
PB is absolutely right about the air drop and unfair WC entry
and making SKY nanga for the chand (what a stupid task)
BB arranged a lunch for SKy and mehak since mehak could not handle SKY's bullying
that means a contestant needs favors to survive
and also mehak got voted out and she is going to win against the same shonali to whom she lost to
looks like there are more questions to be answered by BB this time
angelofmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia1love

Wow ...  12 contestants were evicted but none was soo obsessed with Mahek or Lived in the past as much as Ms. bedi .. She just needs a reality check ..  Ms. bedi ..  Ms.Kismis , Cookie ki Kaki , Sky ki Deewani .. You are not in Bigg boss House anymore.. Bigg boss isn't revolved around you .. I understand  you are using  Bigg boss/Salman/Mahek/PM as leverage to regain popularity.. But why are you acting like You still live in BB house.. come On .. Do something else.. hiking , swimming , fishing , exercise , read a book , go back to school .  learn to cook ,  Put some conditioner in your dry hair ( seriously fried ) ,... hmm with dignity, and grace find a  job.. 

Why can't she move on , why can't she find a job?? why India?? Help her.. Come on .. Have a Heart she is a Girl.. 

Someone help Ms. bedi  find a Job or a Hobby ... She needs to  do something productive with her life.. besides tweet... about mahek and bb. and salman .. etc..  sigh ..  

Exactly ..seems like her world only revolves around mahek, sky and for a change salman.
uff..don't she have anything better to do in her life..๐Ÿฅฑ
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

I do not like mehak or SKY or sallu or PB or sid completely or hate them to the core
and i am not fan of anyone but i am big fan of hungama and fights and the big boss house
PB is dominating person only if allow herself to be dictated by her advices in the house like shonali and others complained sharadda tore her into pieces
SKY is a big time bully and mehak and other contestants could not stand a chance against his wits
only shradda showed him his place
PB is absolutely right about the air drop and unfair WC entry
and making SKY nanga for the chand (what a stupid task)
BB arranged a lunch for SKy and mehak since mehak could not handle SKY's bullying
that means a contestant needs favors to survive
and also mehak got voted out and she is going to win against the same shonali to whom she lost to
looks like there are more questions to be answered by BB this time

Ok we agree on most things ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

But in the first place anyone can see Mahek DOES have a lot of fans, you can look around the internet to see.  You can make out the difference between PR hired fans and the others - there was no way Shonali or Sid got more votes than Mahek - she was taken out due to talks about Salman's closeness.  IMO I think Salman's closeness actually worked out to dis-favour Mahek as then even when people were overwhelmingly supporting her and liking her it was just sttributed to her closeness to Salman and she even had to be evicted for that. 

And the lunch for Sky and Mahek - wonder whose image that was meant to clean up --- go read threads in the last few days about how much MORE Sky is close to Salman than Mahek and how his gf can control so many things in the house. 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maja

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
Rumour has it Sky's chaand poetry was decided so as to be an entry point for Mahek who enters opportunely as Amaavas!
Favorite Retweet Reply

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maja

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
Rumour has it Sky's chaand poetry was decided so as to be an entry point for Mahek who enters opportunely as Amaavas!
47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LMAO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃvery funny...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah PB, the poem is surely not for u ...