HarshAsi in SBB-21Dec - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
the best gft he gave to reena 🤣
Thanks for the segment update & links ladies

Kastur is reena Xmas gift 😆

AK & Additi were confuse they didn't know what HC was upto when put on the Santa hat. HC and his naughty self made horns behind the girls while they hug   🤣

I forget how small AK is with those heavy sari cause Additi held her with such ease
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
And I think nobody notice that she is not even in the house in front of ders and she stll have her pallu on her head.   Why why why?????
DP makers shud pick HC nd put him on our laps🤣!!
i think lik us, HC is also bored of kastur-baapji nd kastur-reena alliance🤣..

Shiv I noticed. 🤢

Wow... Aditi held Aasiya just like that?  Damn she's light.  

Thanks for the description and link.
HC in santa cap was soo😍
stupid ppl, gv him a rotten pan wid dat hard supari😡, don they know HC's teeth r so priceless😡?
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

HC in santa cap was soo😍
stupid ppl, gv him a rotten pan wid dat hard supari😡, don they know HC's teeth r so priceless😡?
huh bechare mere harshu ki tongue inni heavy ho gai ki usse wo workout kr skta tha 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by silky_harshad

huh bechare mere harshu ki tongue inni heavy ho gai ki usse wo workout kr skta tha 🤣 🤣
😡 haas mat... haii mera harshu ka inna sesitive tongue hain, or usko woh rotten pan ne heavy banadiya😡...uskey baal ko katneke bad uski tongue nd teeth ke pichey ye sab pargaye😡..  unlogo ko to main circus mein tigress ke tongue or teeth ke beech mein daldungi..😡
I just cracked up in laughter when Harshad lifted Aasiya and gosh she's so small 😆 Even Aditi could carry her without any difficulty 🤣

Harshad in Santa cap 😍 His million dollar expressions while eating those stupid paan 😍

Thanks for sharing 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
So cute!  Super like!  Thanks for sharing, Ramya...😃