Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky is happy but...

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

We know angry and sad face of Sky and after this nomination it was definitely not that face..

Faces of Sunny & specially Juhi are nervous, worried, angry, anxious and what not..

But there is serenity and calmness in the eyes and face of Sky..

Though Sky showed concern about nominations of Juhi and Sunny but inside his heart he is happy that he is not nominated

Its like when you get A+ in exams and your friend is failed then you  hide your happiness for your result so that your friend may not get hurt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ha Ha even I thought the same. And chuhi was getting more irritated by the hour when amar pointed out that even in the next nomination he would nominate Chuhi and Sunnybut not Sky. I got a feeling that Chuhi was banking on Sky getting nominated and she escaping nomination.
Boneca thumbnail

Juhi tried to convince Sky that Amar is lying and he'll definitely nominate you in next nominations, and sky didn't argue on this but kept his friendship to Amar and never showed any anger.

Edited by tinaaaa - 12 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Actually Amar and Sky are playing the same game..Amar said to Sid that we two are with each other but I'll still stay with Sky's group. And he was talking against  Sid with Sky to get his favor. Similarly Sky is with Juhi & Sunny but not losing Amar too.
nik18 thumbnail
I think that now Sky cannot afford to take any panga with Amar now... So he is trying to be in his good books as well... He himself knows that what Amar did was right and that is why he is not having any heated arguments about this with Amar or his evil side kicks... 
Boneca thumbnail
Exactly.. Sky and Amar are playing the same game..