POOJA MISRHA ke tweets (Page 8)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap</font>

Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' Wink LOL

<font size="3">No actor in industry is flawless whether SRK or Salman or Sanju or even Anil Kapoor or Shakti KapoorLOLbut still I will say salman always does for needy ppl and friends alot he has made so many actress successful! He is the man behind success of many and I m proud of being his fan!Embarrassed</font>

Partially agreed...no actor is perfect ...but salman did bad things in his life...every one knows abt this...
yes...he do help...in Bollywood he only hel his girls..outside also i have heard he helps ppl..
i am a salman fan too irrespective of his crimes...but with all these cheap guestures inside house n grilling ppl i am no more his fan..

U can be proud of being his fan...nobody is stopping u.. Tongue

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

@pesi, I am salman ki crazy dewani so would know who is his current gal lol

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
even i'm his big fan...but not liking his biased behaviour towards other contestant in bb house specially he is favouring mehak so much which not acceptable at all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sarasingh86MoodyFoodie_Rainbow_

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Ohh..is it... Wink

Whoever ...i ilke him only with Katrina ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Partially agreed...no actor is perfect ...but salman did bad things in his life...every one knows abt this...
yes...he do help...in Bollywood he only hel his girls..outside also i have heard he helps ppl..
i am a salman fan too irrespective of his crimes...but with all these cheap guestures inside house n grilling ppl i am no more his fan..

U can be proud of being his fan...nobody is stopping u.. Tongue
 Well all contestants are acting as like some filthy ppl in house and honestly I dont even watch this show just read updates! but I can't see sallu bashing, he just spoke truth when contestants can get violent and use such pathetic language and bash the character of each other then as a host salman has all right to speak! N if a guy becomes manner less towards girls and doesn't show respect then I really think Salman should have slapped Sky and Sid! Atleast I would have slapped these 2 filthy down class menLOL
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Preciousa Senior Member
Preciousa
Preciousa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@RaffuChakkar
Until and unless we are not sure of what was said, we really can't decide whether whatever Vivek said was forgiving-worthy or not. Vivek was a big deal in Bollywood back then, what if out of his ego he thought he could get away with anything and said something REALLY offensive to Salman? No matter how much I preach humanity, but that doesn't mean I will let people get away with every kind of nonsense.

And yes I know that today Bollywood is dominated by horrible actors and actress who only need to be beautiful and wear revealing clothes to make it big! And I also blame us the audience who give those talentless performers enough attention to make them shoot to fame. We stop being so mad about beauty and sexiness, and Bollywood might get serious again and look for TALENT.

If he had murdered someone consciously then I would have supported him being hanged, in public. But because he wasn't in his senses it's really difficult to tell whether he regrets what he did or not, and whether he paid enough respect to the victim's family or not? Yes, that wouldn't bring him back alive, but at least we know he genuinely regret what he did and is bound not to repeat it again.

India unfortunately is a very corrupt country, to an extend. Actor or not, you can only shut mouths through money. Period. The law is supposed to protect it's environment and if the law is being bought then where do we seek protection? Where do we seek justice? Until and unless the law is for sale, rich people will keep getting away with these things. And killing animals is by far not as bad as what many rich people do, all because the law doesn't give a damn.

There are many actresses who look dangerously ugly without make-up, at least WITH make-up Mahek looks beautiful. She will look prettier with the amount of make-up lead actresses in big-banner movies get. Whether Mahek will be successful enough or not as a lead actress in big-banner movies is up to the public to decide, Salman as a die-hard supporter and promoter of Mahek (like some members here claim) would have nonetheless tried to at least appoint her in ONE big movie.

And just because Mahek has a past doesn't mean she should be mum 24/7! She didn't even start the fight with Akash the jaanwar, he was the one desperately bringing up EVERYONE'S past and personal in an argument and there is no need to make such an inhuman creature your friend, or even be afraid of what dirt will come out of this dirty person's mouth.
And yes, there are MANY people who hate people who create insulting fights and whatever Salman said that day actually satisfied too many people! That's exactly what the audience and BB staff wanted, and that's what he gave us. He was a bit harsh, but definitely not wrong. Regardless of his own personal life or character, he is not a contestant there so I will keep it at just that.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wat_up

Ohh..is it... Wink

Whoever ...i ilke him only with Katrina ... Tongue

Me tooWinkLOL

btw SaL-KaT rocksClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: