Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

POOJA MISRHA ke tweets (Page 7)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 37865

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@saddia you our on a roll lol
 
@Anshu, its strange seeing two Salman supporters having a nok chuk/conservation on opposite ends

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 37865

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by sarasingh86


<font color="#cc0000">is that 'being human?'</font>


Misra's witty dialogues..Clap
<font color="#ff0099">Salman can u answer that now...or u are busy clearing path for u fav girlWink</font>



Ha ha..he might be cleaning the roads around BB house to welcome his girl LOL
 
Sorry, but neither Mahek nor, Zarine, Sonashki our his girls..his only girl be either Katrina(who he is very chumy with again) or somy (whose still single and possibly waiting on him)  Recently he was spotted with Katrina who was at Sohil Khan's sons birthday party.
bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Joined: 21 August 2007
Posts: 1303

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
LOL PM bhi shoru ho gaye tweet tweet khelna just like PB ROFLacha time pass hai but i must say whatever she said in red letters point to be noted (is tha being human??) wow good one PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11MoodyFoodie

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
 I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 7430

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by sarasingh86


<font color="#cc0000">is that 'being human?'</font>


Misra's witty dialogues..Clap
<font color="#ff0099">Salman can u answer that now...or u are busy clearing path for u fav girlWink</font>



Ha ha..he might be cleaning the roads around BB house to welcome his girl LOL


Sorry, but neither Mahek nor, Zarine, Sonashki our his girls..his only girl be either Katrina(whohe is very chumy with again)or somy (whose still single and possibly waiting on him) Recently he was spotted with Katrina who was at Sohil Khan's sons birthday party.


Lol..its hard to decide who is salmans girl as he have so many..for now its mehek LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonny05

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 7430

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap</font>



Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 89308

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap</font>



Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' Wink LOL
 No actor in industry is flawless whether SRK or Salman or Sanju or even Anil Kapoor or Shakti KapoorLOL but still I will say salman always does for needy ppl and friends alot he has made so many actress successful! He is the man behind success of many and I m proud of being his fan!Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pooja v/s Pooja

Author: hppppp   Replies: 8   Views: 3465

hppppp 8 3465 16 January 2012 at 7:56am by ANNMT
Pooja Missra to re-enter 'Bigg Boss 5' Pooja Missr

Author: rishabjain2   Replies: 0   Views: 513

rishabjain2 0 513 08 December 2011 at 12:54am by rishabjain2
Pooja Bedi and Pooja Misrra to make wild card entr

2 3 4

Author: Ismaail   Replies: 31   Views: 3091

Ismaail 31 3091 01 December 2011 at 6:56am by dipsdear
Pooja Bedi: Pooja Misrra has suicidal tendencies

2 3 4 5

Author: Ismaail   Replies: 36   Views: 4585

Ismaail 36 4585 27 November 2011 at 9:41am by hide
Why is Pooja Bedi miffed with Pooja Missra?

Author: Ismaail   Replies: 0   Views: 665

Ismaail 0 665 01 November 2011 at 7:19am by Ismaail

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index