Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

POOJA MISRHA ke tweets (Page 7)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@saddia you our on a roll lol

@Anshu, its strange seeing two Salman supporters having a nok chuk/conservation on opposite ends

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by sarasingh86

<font color="#cc0000">is that 'being human?'</font>

Misra's witty dialogues..Clap
<font color="#ff0099">Salman can u answer that now...or u are busy clearing path for u fav girlWink</font>

Ha ha..he might be cleaning the roads around BB house to welcome his girl LOL

Sorry, but neither Mahek nor, Zarine, Sonashki our his girls..his only girl be either Katrina(who he is very chumy with again) or somy (whose still single and possibly waiting on him)  Recently he was spotted with Katrina who was at Sohil Khan's sons birthday party.
bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
LOL PM bhi shoru ho gaye tweet tweet khelna just like PB ROFLacha time pass hai but i must say whatever she said in red letters point to be noted (is tha being human??) wow good one PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11MoodyFoodie

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
 I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by sarasingh86

<font color="#cc0000">is that 'being human?'</font>

Misra's witty dialogues..Clap
<font color="#ff0099">Salman can u answer that now...or u are busy clearing path for u fav girlWink</font>

Ha ha..he might be cleaning the roads around BB house to welcome his girl LOL

Sorry, but neither Mahek nor, Zarine, Sonashki our his girls..his only girl be either Katrina(whohe is very chumy with again)or somy (whose still single and possibly waiting on him) Recently he was spotted with Katrina who was at Sohil Khan's sons birthday party.

Lol..its hard to decide who is salmans girl as he have so many..for now its mehek LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonny05

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap</font>

Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' Wink LOL

MoodyFoodie

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pesi11

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!ClapClap</font>

Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' Wink LOL
 No actor in industry is flawless whether SRK or Salman or Sanju or even Anil Kapoor or Shakti KapoorLOL but still I will say salman always does for needy ppl and friends alot he has made so many actress successful! He is the man behind success of many and I m proud of being his fan!Embarrassed

Go to top