Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
PM is One N Only Unique peice!!
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@RaffuChakkar
Until and unless we are not sure of what was said, we really can't decide whether whatever Vivek said was forgiving-worthy or not. Vivek was a big deal in Bollywood back then, what if out of his ego he thought he could get away with anything and said something REALLY offensive to Salman? No matter how much I preach humanity, but that doesn't mean I will let people get away with every kind of nonsense.

And yes I know that today Bollywood is dominated by horrible actors and actress who only need to be beautiful and wear revealing clothes to make it big! And I also blame us the audience who give those talentless performers enough attention to make them shoot to fame. We stop being so mad about beauty and sexiness, and Bollywood might get serious again and look for TALENT.

If he had murdered someone consciously then I would have supported him being hanged, in public. But because he wasn't in his senses it's really difficult to tell whether he regrets what he did or not, and whether he paid enough respect to the victim's family or not? Yes, that wouldn't bring him back alive, but at least we know he genuinely regret what he did and is bound not to repeat it again.

India unfortunately is a very corrupt country, to an extend. Actor or not, you can only shut mouths through money. Period. The law is supposed to protect it's environment and if the law is being bought then where do we seek protection? Where do we seek justice? Until and unless the law is for sale, rich people will keep getting away with these things. And killing animals is by far not as bad as what many rich people do, all because the law doesn't give a damn.

There are many actresses who look dangerously ugly without make-up, at least WITH make-up Mahek looks beautiful. She will look prettier with the amount of make-up lead actresses in big-banner movies get. Whether Mahek will be successful enough or not as a lead actress in big-banner movies is up to the public to decide, Salman as a die-hard supporter and promoter of Mahek (like some members here claim) would have nonetheless tried to at least appoint her in ONE big movie.

And just because Mahek has a past doesn't mean she should be mum 24/7! She didn't even start the fight with Akash the jaanwar, he was the one desperately bringing up EVERYONE'S past and personal in an argument and there is no need to make such an inhuman creature your friend, or even be afraid of what dirt will come out of this dirty person's mouth.
And yes, there are MANY people who hate people who create insulting fights and whatever Salman said that day actually satisfied too many people! That's exactly what the audience and BB staff wanted, and that's what he gave us. He was a bit harsh, but definitely not wrong. Regardless of his own personal life or character, he is not a contestant there so I will keep it at just that.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pesi11

Ohh..is it... πŸ˜‰

Whoever ...i ilke him only with Katrina ... πŸ˜›

Me tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

btw SaL-KaT rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Well all contestants are acting as like some filthy ppl in house and honestly I dont even watch this show just read updates! but I can't see sallu bashing, he just spoke truth when contestants can get violent and use such pathetic language and bash the character of each other then as a host salman has all right to speak! N if a guy becomes manner less towards girls and doesn't show respect then I really think Salman should have slapped Sky and Sid! Atleast I would have slapped these 2 filthy down class menπŸ˜†

most of the ppl likes salman includes me ..but he over reacted with sid first ..then with most of the housemates when he entered..

he is too biased in season 5. season 4 he warned dolly...but it was in a better way.. but this season he crossed all the limits as a host. So I am not liking him any more... see just mehek made me to hate salman ..if she is not in the house at least salman doesn't loose his fans..

now if mehek enters thr r so many ppl who is ready to bash him ..includes media πŸ˜† ..am wondering how can u argue with media πŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pesi11

most of the ppl likes salman includes me ..but he over reacted with sid first ..then with most of the housemates when he entered..

he is too biased in season 5. season 4 he warned dolly...but it was in a better way.. but this season he crossed all the limits as a host. So I am not liking him any more... see just mehek made me to hate salman ..if she is not in the house at least salman doesn't loose his fans..

now if mehek enters thr r so many ppl who is ready to bash him ..includes media πŸ˜† ..am wondering how can u argue with media πŸ˜‰

To be honest all contestants are cheap and I don't like any of them except Andrew Symonds who maintained some dignityπŸ˜†πŸ˜† N even if Sallu is favouring Mahek she is still better than Juhi, Sunny, Sid, Sky especially!πŸ˜† All the cartoons in house are just filthy and uneducated dirty people πŸ˜†πŸ˜† N Salman don't even give a damn media is behind him because he had hit the media person way backπŸ˜†πŸ˜† N m so proud of sallu because media always cross it's limits!!πŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
singh_ns Hadoop
@BeingPiyaS @poojamisrra @DaleBhagwagar Cant stand Mahek's fakeness n Sallu's game plan. want to see one to one PM nomination against Mahek
Retweeted by poojamisrra
fire_gun thumbnail
pandeyhemu h_pandey
@poojamisrra mahak is chamchi of salman she is as bouring as juhi and sunny.
Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by poojamisrra
pandeyhemu h_pandey
@poojamisrra mahak as bouring as juhi and sunny. only PM is entertaining
Retweeted by poojamisrra
AnkurSeptember ankur gupta
@poojamisrra u must tell pb that u r not mad...its her mad in love with sky...
Retweeted by poojamisrra
fire_gun thumbnail
@poojamisrra pooja misrra
@Kate_v24 -excuse moi? u did not c me with the toxic t shirt fighting with them? i was on 1 side n d whole house on d oderside!
fire_gun thumbnail
poojamisrra pooja misrra
@
@dudu1118 @MeditatingNinja @ColorsTV -lay off ,u half cooked idiot? n who is sky the bore who has brought down bb5's trp's!