POOJA MISRHA ke tweets - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
 I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by wat_up

Sorry, but neither Mahek nor, Zarine, Sonashki our his girls..his only girl be either Katrina(whohe is very chumy with again)or somy (whose still single and possibly waiting on him) Recently he was spotted with Katrina who was at Sohil Khan's sons birthday party.

Lol..its hard to decide who is salmans girl as he have so many..for now its mehek πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">I m a silent reader of this forum but I must admit that Salman always speaks truth and PM was a violent person and glad that BB didn't bring her back! Salman is the best! He always supports the right! N I m nt here to argue anyone but just wanna say that Salman has reached that heights where PM and PB can't even think of reaching in their wildest dream! Salman is a worldwide figure and he is simply the best such small things doesn't matter a man like him who stands at the peak of success in his career and life!!πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pesi11

Salman is successful as an actor ..no doubt...but he is not successful as a human...that is why he is trying to be 'being human' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

o my GOD  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No actor in industry is flawless whether SRK or Salman or Sanju or even Anil Kapoor or Shakti KapoorπŸ˜† but still I will say salman always does for needy ppl and friends alot he has made so many actress successful! He is the man behind success of many and I m proud of being his fan!😳
Originally posted by Sidchu

<font size="3">No actor in industry is flawless whether SRK or Salman or Sanju or even Anil Kapoor or Shakti KapoorπŸ˜†but still I will say salman always does for needy ppl and friends alot he has made so many actress successful! He is the man behind success of many and I m proud of being his fan!😳</font>

Partially agreed...no actor is perfect ...but salman did bad things in his life...every one knows abt this...
yes...he do help...in Bollywood he only hel his girls..outside also i have heard he helps ppl..
i am a salman fan too irrespective of his crimes...but with all these cheap guestures inside house n grilling ppl i am no more his fan..

U can be proud of being his fan...nobody is stopping u.. πŸ˜›

@pesi, I am salman ki crazy dewani so would know who is his current gal lol

even i'm his big fan...but not liking his biased behaviour towards other contestant in bb house specially he is favouring mehak so much which not acceptable at all...
Originally posted by wat_up

@pesi, I am salman ki crazy dewani so would know who is his current gal lol

Ohh..is it... πŸ˜‰

Whoever ...i ilke him only with Katrina ... πŸ˜›

Partially agreed...no actor is perfect ...but salman did bad things in his life...every one knows abt this...
yes...he do help...in Bollywood he only hel his girls..outside also i have heard he helps ppl..
i am a salman fan too irrespective of his crimes...but with all these cheap guestures inside house n grilling ppl i am no more his fan..

U can be proud of being his fan...nobody is stopping u.. πŸ˜›
 Well all contestants are acting as like some filthy ppl in house and honestly I dont even watch this show just read updates! but I can't see sallu bashing, he just spoke truth when contestants can get violent and use such pathetic language and bash the character of each other then as a host salman has all right to speak! N if a guy becomes manner less towards girls and doesn't show respect then I really think Salman should have slapped Sky and Sid! Atleast I would have slapped these 2 filthy down class menπŸ˜†