POOJA MISRHA ke tweets - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

even misra tweeted this to salman khan..both pooja has sum gutsπŸ˜‰

sallu practice before you preach
sab logo ku "being human" watches aur t-shirts dethe phir tu phele tum human bano by not bashing the fellow humans biased attitude

mishra sahi question puccha hai do not think sallu has an answer to that
double vaat to salman from both pooja's πŸ‘
Originally posted by avni.137

yes...we all know...how much Vivek Oberoi had to suffer bcoz of taking panga with Salman😲
i remember once vivek was performing on stage & Salman was sitting in the front row...
after the performance, vivek folded his hands in front of Salman to say sorry...but Rude Salman ne nazren hi ghuma li...now what did he expect from vivek...to come & lick his feet as if he is a 'DEVTA'😑
Vivek Oberoi though not so successful in his career, but is much better Human being than Salman
people should not forget Salman is a criminal & PB, PM, Sky, Amar etc. have flaws but have never committed a heinous crime like Salman & still he is roaming freely & earning crores of rupees...he should be in jail right now for those sins he has committed 😑

I do not know what happened between vivek and salman exactly but i did not like vivek bending before him for so many times

vivek oberoi is million times better actor than sallu (watch his company movie and shoot at)
but in freaking india non actors like body builder sallu and hakla  SRK are demi gods
and where as talented actors like vivek are not given opportunity to perform

salman preaches that being human but he could not forgive a person who has tendered apologizes to him in public and he expects people to forgive him when he killed innocent animals for fun and innocent human poor people and vivek oberoi and SKY and amar and pooja bedia and pooja mishra are definitely have flaws but they can be termed as better human beings than sallu
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

I do not know what happened between vivek and salman exactly but i did not like vivek bending before him for so many times

vivek oberoi is million times better actor than sallu (watch his company movie and shoot at)
but in freaking india non actors like body builder sallu and hakla  SRK are demi gods

salman preaches that being human but he could not forgive a person who has tendered apologizes to him in public and he expects people to forgive him when he killed innocent animals for fun and innocent human poor people and vivek oberoi and SKY and amar and pooja bedia and pooja mishra are definitely have flaws but they can be termed as better human beings than sallu

waja pata hai ke wo Vivek ko kyun nehi maaf kar raha??? Nehi na kisi ko bhi nehi pata, sirf Salman aur Viviek ko pata ho ghi.. U cant comment on this...πŸ˜• kya pata ,Shayd us ki ghalti maafi ke layk na ho... 
kya baat hai,pooja mishra.u r the winner

i loved Vivek's acting in 'Company' & 'Shootout at Lokhandwala'
I really don't care that Salman's movie get huge box-office opening & earn crores of money...bcoz for me, Salman is a criminal who should be in jail right now...😑
Look at Vivek now...he has also done a lot of social work, he is married to a decent woman & settled now...unlike Salman bcoz no girl wants to marry him as he is a jerk 😑
Salman's movies are mostly remake of south indian blockbusters...nothing new or meaningful in it πŸ˜†
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saddiakhan

waja pata hai ke wo Vivek ko kyun nehi maaf kar raha??? Nehi na kisi ko bhi nehi pata, sirf Salman aur Viviek ko pata ho ghi.. U cant comment on this...πŸ˜• kya pata ,Shayd us ki ghalti maafi ke layk na ho... 

lekin sallu "being human" itne jande gathe phit tha hai tu kitni baadi bhi galti hu
salman jaisa banda jo garib people ki jaan leli daaru peke driving karke
salman ki iss galti badi hai vivek ki galti badi hai soch lena

i have every right to comment india is still a freaking democracy  if you do not like my opinion you can disagree with me but do not tell me not comment on what i can comment on what i can not comment on it is no one's business

i am not either salman's fan or vivek's fan but i feel bad and sad about a drunkard who has taken innocent lives and roaming freely with out getting punished for his sins
does any one care human life anymore or just care about the star value
imagine what happened to the kith and kin who were sleeping on that fateful day when salman ran over them and why the hell we do not think about people lives are much important than otherwise fake demi gods who are in fact more fake and do not even regret to what they have done to others lifes
😑
😑

ya...n before that he used 2 illegaly make copies of hollywood movies like chori chori chupke chupke πŸ˜‰..
salman is good looking..he has no acting talent..he bullies every1 with his underworld connections..
now promoting sonakshi sinha, salman must b using political connections also.
casting couch expert - katrina kaif, mahek chahal..god knows how many.
Originally posted by dipsdear

ya...n before that he used 2 illegaly make copies of hollywood movies like chori chori chupke chupke πŸ˜‰..
salman is good looking..he has no acting talent..he bullies every1 with his underworld connections..
now promoting sonakshi sinha, salman must b using political connections also.
casting couch expert - katrina kaif, mahek chahal..god knows how many.

u forgot Sneha Ulaal & Zarine Khan...πŸ˜†
he was trying too hard to promote these two girls also...i wonder why?

lekin sallu "being human" itne jande gathe phit tha hai tu kitni baadi bhi galti hu
salman jaisa banda jo garib people ki jaan leli daaru peke driving karke
salman ki iss galti badi hai vivek ki galti badi hai soch lena

i have every right to comment india is still a freaking democracy  if you do not like my opinion you can disagree with me but do not tell me not comment on what i can comment on what i can not comment on it is no one's business

i am not either salman's fan or vivek's fan but i feel bad and sad about a drunkard who has taken innocent lives and roaming freely with out getting punished for his sins
does any one care human life anymore or just care about the star value
imagine what happened to the kith and kin who were sleeping on that fateful day when salman ran over them and why the hell we do not think about people lives are much important than otherwise fake demi gods who are in fact more fake and do not even regret to what they have done to others lifes
😑
😑

What ever,  if u have right to comment india or not..??😑  Hello mr sab ka eik past hota hai, to kya banda khudkhusi kar le...aghar ghalti ho gayi ho...πŸ˜•
Laal mirch kha ke aa ghei ho kya... πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

What ever,  if u have right to comment india or not..??😑  Hello mr sab ka eik past hota hai, to kya banda khudkhusi kar le...aghar ghalti ho gayi ho...πŸ˜•
Laal mirch kha ke aa ghei ho kya... πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

whatever i do not care whether sallu commits khudkushi or not
he must have punished by the law of the land
i wonder what will be your comment if your kith and kin were among the innocent people who were on the pavement
i and you know then the lal mirchi ka comment tu nahi ayega tumare mu se πŸ˜›

laal mirchi ko kane ke zarrorat mere ko nahin hai
fans are blind so they do not see what thier stupid demi gods do and they even do not care until the same thing happens to them

imagine what will heppen to the fangiri when the same thing happens to a family member who is a salman's biggest fan and his family run by salman's drunken jeep driven by salman
he will definitely put a red mirchi to his demi god πŸ˜‰ where it hurts most
Edited by raffuchakkar - 12 years ago