Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
AWW!!! THANK YOU!!! I SHALL REPLY TO YOU ALL INDIVIDUALLY LATER ON! πŸ˜³

right now, I'm watching this! :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fkwPTz67sgI[/YOUTUBE]
awwwesome! i loved how u made the entire ritual so meaningful!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update liked it a lot
zafi thumbnail
That was fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The music really went well with the reading felt like i was there, it made the words come to life.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
superb nd fab! luvd it sharu!
madmaxine thumbnail
Fantastic. Love the attention to detail. You have linked emotions to events flawlessly. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Also, good choice of music babe! πŸ€—

Vidhya
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Shalu this was Lovely! :) <3 Amazing narration, Simply beautiful, i could imagine it all :)

What i simply Loved about this OS, is the very thought behind it. In the episode La's dialogue was- as u mentioned, laced with confidence. It even threw Arnav in deep surprise. It was painful too hearing it from La, but What a beautiful take on their wedding, hun πŸ˜³ I doubt we would get an ArHi wedding as such πŸ˜† nyways it was an amazing read β­οΈ

You are fab at Romance genre too, it was subtle, beautiful and dreamy! πŸ˜³

Keep Writing! Thanks for the PM xD

Luv
Zara πŸ€—
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was amazing...beatifully writtenπŸ‘..kaash this happens in the show!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..really great..awsome
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

res 😎

*dances around* 

Haire re Shalu, tumne mujhe sacchi mein ek shaadi ke mauhol mein pohucha diya, it was a TREAT for me, seriously a treat😍. Waise I don't have much knowledge about the numerous rituals, but I could relate this to Bengali weddings, and it was absolutely brilliant.πŸ˜ƒ
From the very beginning, from the way Khusi was sitting, and the sense of belonging to the man she loved the most, it was lovely. And the on the other hand, the way he thought that how it was the end of the restlessness to see her face everyday was over, and she would solely his, it was beyond words.😳

The rituals, the way you described them, the walking around fire, and the sindoor, I mean, I don't get all this, even when my sis tried to make me understand during her wedding, but now it's crystal clear, like all credit to you😳. Or maybe I was more interested, because it was Arhi's wedding, not my sis?🀣😲

Lastly, Lavanya's entry, and I am happy that she settled. They way they related to what she has spoken last year and how it came true.πŸ˜ƒ

You owe me a HUGE hug for the video, it was absolutely amazing. πŸ€—
Thanks for the treat my love, lovely indeed.
Yours,
Goldfish β€οΈ

My Goldfish is back!!! BHAIYON BEHNON AND SHYAMON!!! MY GOLDFISH IS BACK! πŸ˜†
anyways, on with my reply to your review, well, hmmm. I wouldn't be so surprised if a 13 yr old does not know about marriage. keep it out of your head girl! NOW'S NOT THE TIME! lol! πŸ˜† sorry for nagging, hehehe.. couldn't resist it! so, thank you for liking this OS! I'm glad you're no more a goldphis who is all cofusia jayat hai! πŸ˜† i don't know mamaiji's language, so i beg your pardon! 
lol. yea, and Arhi wedding would be AWESOME! πŸ˜† La, well, i wanted her to be the binding force of these two lovers! cos she was such an angel when she exited yesterday! πŸ˜³ she has truly changed for good! and the song, it was amazing wasn;t it! HAIL TO USTAD BISMILLAH KHAN! he's amazing! πŸ˜³ and thank you for the lovely review! couldn't have made me happier! 

love,
Goldfish. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: harsh42

res...

*edited*

Fabulous work Shalu. . . πŸ‘
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you Harshita! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: veds275

Great OS!!..πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

aww luvd it... jz loved it

Thanks Lyra! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nice os.Loved d last part more.Liked Lavanya.She is engaged.Good

Thank you! Yea, it's a blissful happy ending for everyone! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Lekshmic7

Amazing!! Brilliant work

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: TeleFan

P.S. WHY IS THE WHOLE FORUM THINKING SHE WAS SPEAKING TO PAYAL WHEN SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM?! IT WAS EVIDENT SHE WAS TALKING TO AAKASH WHO CAME TO HER HOUSE TO MEET PAYAL. MY MONEY'S ON AAKASH. πŸ˜†

Hey i am with you i also thought she is plying a prank on Akash pretending to be payal maybe...πŸ˜‰

Oh yay! I've got support here!  thank you!

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

that was just awesome β€οΈ brilliant piece of writing! πŸ˜³ 

Thank you so much for the BRILLIANT review! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Haila Shalu .πŸ€—.Where is geeshu ka danda...You are so good at romance tooπŸ‘

OMG πŸ‘..this was so beautiful..Very subtle description of the matrimonial ceremonies..Awww Shalu this is so damn beautiful..πŸ‘

lubbly gal..⭐️.Waiting for many more beautiful works

GEESHU KA DANDA? hahahaha! i never knew that baby had one? LOL. I'm gonna borrow it from her when I'll do dandiya! πŸ˜† thank you for loving it! πŸ˜³ I'll be writing an OS for Gullu soon! πŸ˜ƒ I'm planning it out right now! πŸ˜³ It'll be up by this weekend. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Yash141

Haire Nandakissore...what an awesome one ! πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed it very much.. I loved how u hv described the thinking parts of both.. Lovely β€οΈ
Update th FF quickiy,k πŸ˜³

Ab toh hume woh din ka intezaar hain Arnav bituwa, ke sachchi me tumhe shaadi karna sahi lage... No no, woh din ke tu is pyaar ko koi bi 'unbelievable' naam de.. πŸ˜†

yashooo!!! my sexy momma! πŸ˜³ thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ YES MOMMA. I SHALL UPDATE THAT TOMORROW! πŸ˜ƒ hahaha! yea.. their love story is indeed UNBELIEVABLE! THANK YOU FOR THE SWEETEST REVIEW EVER! i love you yasho! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: tina_1234

beautiful os

Thank you tina! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: lwfw

beautiful sharni πŸ€—, how are you 
they both must be looking awesome πŸ˜

Sharu!!! πŸ˜ƒ i'm great babeh! They both must be looking awesome, but i focused more on their inner beauty. πŸ˜³ That's the thing to talk about nah. And anyways, I'll leave it to your imagination to think how they'd look like on their wedding day. wouldn't wanna restrict that creative part in you. πŸ˜³ How's you baby girl doing? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: savvz

nicely written... :)

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: naddiya26

loved it

Thanks Naddiya! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

awwwesome! i loved how u made the entire ritual so meaningful!

Thank you! Having so many cousins wed themselves really helps I guess. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meenaluma

awesome update liked it a lot

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zafi

That was fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The music really went well with the reading felt like i was there, it made the words come to life.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The source of inspiration for this OS was actually the music i was listening to. Ustad Bismillah Khan is just the God and his weapon is his Shehnai. πŸ˜³ Thank you so much for appreciating the music! I feel in love with it too! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: rbarretto

omg brilliant work

O thank you! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

superb nd fab! luvd it sharu!

Thank you so much shobra! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Fantastic. Love the attention to detail. You have linked emotions to events flawlessly. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Also, good choice of music babe! πŸ€—

Vidhya

Thank you so much Vidhya! The music, I fell in love with it, the first time I heard it. It started so slowly, like a someone with a broken heart was playing it, and then it had such a happy ending! Ustad Bismillah Khan's magic. πŸ˜³ Thank you for the wonderful review! love ya! 

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Shalu this was Lovely! :) <3 Amazing narration, Simply beautiful, i could imagine it all :)

What i simply Loved about this OS, is the very thought behind it. In the episode La's dialogue was- as u mentioned, laced with confidence. It even threw Arnav in deep surprise. It was painful too hearing it from La, but What a beautiful take on their wedding, hun πŸ˜³ I doubt we would get an ArHi wedding as such πŸ˜† nyways it was an amazing read β­οΈ

You are fab at Romance genre too, it was subtle, beautiful and dreamy! πŸ˜³

Keep Writing! Thanks for the PM xD

Luv
Zara πŸ€—

Finally, one of the most awaited review came. Phew! You liked it. πŸ˜Š
Now I can do some shuffling and celebrate my victory! πŸ˜†
Yea, this was all a part of wishful thinking. But the two of them, deserve a wedding of the century! That too the first time! No second times! They really do! THEY'RE ARHI FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! Well, now I'm super happy this OS pleased you to such an extent! πŸ˜ƒ
Romance. I have no experience in that field. Maybe that's why the piece was more based on emotions than anything. LOL.

I have another lingering idea for an OS, but I'm not sure if I should do it. LOL. maybe after my FF update, because that's priority now. πŸ˜ƒ

AND YOU KEEP YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING TOO GIRL! I AWAIT UR PMs!

Love, Teddy Bear. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Zuzana

It was amazing...beatifully writtenπŸ‘..kaash this happens in the show!

Oh thank you so much! Yea I hope so too! The two deserve a GOOD WEDDING! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sarach

loved it..really great..awsome

Thank you so much! πŸ˜³