Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor making the Spiced Fish sauce dip for Cook Off challenge.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w56AS23OKEc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE] Edited by keep-smiling - 12 years ago
keep-smiling thumbnail
Catch the glimpses of the four contestants facing the Cook Off challenge.Watch the Judges having fun while tasting and talking about the dish!  ...Best one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUKRoDL69ZQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by keep-smiling - 12 years ago
keep-smiling thumbnail

First ever Cook Off challenge on Master Chef India 2

The first semi-final episode of MasterChef India 2 begins this week with our top five contestants ' Vijaylakshmi, Shipra, Rajendra, Joseph and Shahzia all geared up for their next challenge. They are going to be super-thrilled to see the king of the Indian culinary scene, Chef Sanjeev Kapoor in the MasterChef kitchen. He arrives with a backbreaking task for them called the Cook Off challenge.

In this challenge, the contestants will have to imitate Chef Sanjeev Kapoor as he cooks live in front of them. The dish, Chef Sanjeev will be cooking is called ' Naya Shaam Savera' and is something that he has been cooking for 19 years. The flavours and variation along with the textures involved in this dish have made it iconic. The contestants will be stunned to see his proficiency as he finishes the dish in no time.

An excited Shazia states, "Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is one personality in the field of cookery who has been looked up to by housewives for years now. I think he is the God of Indian cooking. Matching up to Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's speed, technique and perfection will be a daunting task."

Joseph adds, "While the feeling of being in the top 5 has still to sink in, I'm doubly excited about Chef Sanjeev Kapoor coming to the MasterChef India 2 kitchen. Woh khaane ke maharathi hai, pata nahi unko copy kar paayenge ya nahin? I am very nervous."

Chef Vikas Khanna too, has a surprise in store for the contestants. On his last visit to New York for President Obama's Thanksgiving Dinner, Chef Vikas specially got the pictures of our top five as mementos with the President's actual signature on them.

Which contestant will get a straight entry into the finals and who are the four who will face the Aakhri Daav? Watch Sanjeev Kapoor admitting that one of the dishes was even better than his on MasterChef India 2
keep-smiling thumbnail
These videos are about the event 'Cook-off with Sanjeev Kapoor' on MasterChef India Season 2, sets.
Kindly note that the real cook Off challenge that is going to be aired on Christmas  weekend will be different. This was more of fun than a challenge, where not only the top 5 contestants enjoyed the thrill of cooking along Chef Sanjeev Kapoor,  the spectators had a blast watching the Chef SK cook, while Chefs Vikas Khanna and Chef Kunal Kapoor guided and motivated the contestants to give their best shot.
That's all friends, I hope you enjoyed a virtual visit to the sets of MasterChef India .
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks once again.

Almost 250 reads, no Likes & no Thanks!

Seriously people, how much time does it to click 'Like' button! 😡
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thank you sooo much.. God bless you. 😊
keep-smiling thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Thanks once again.

Almost 250 reads, no Likes & no Thanks!

Seriously people, how much time does it to click 'Like' button! 😡

hey,  its ok ...😊
its jst that our show has reached its end😭,...so m njoying waiting for weekend for MCI for the last times…  predicting , searching and sharing... in fact we all shud be a lil more active here, to d extent possible, for these last 10 days…

n yeah, I agree.. responses are always welcome.. that u enjoyed... or u didnt... or appreciation to keep sharing.. or criticism for spamming d forum😆... or what ever...
On a lighter note...luk ...250 views on 2 pages...so atmost 125 viewers, but that would be unreasonable... so let us take 100 viewers... outta which let us assume that around 85 cud b guest viewers, so they cant reply😆... some ppl here already had guessed perfectly abt challenge of imitating SK's dish👏, so say 11ppl didnt found anything that xtraordinarily new... n outta rest 4ppl, 3 responded n 4th is me😳 ... thus, L.H.S. = R.H.S. ... hence proved 🤓😆  ... keep-smiling...
keep-smiling thumbnail

Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is an inspiration

Hi friends! I know a lot of you are still in shock after last week's double elimination in MasterChef India 2. But picking the top five contestants can never be easy. As for this week, the contestants are going to be super excited to see Chef Sanjeev Kapoor in the MasterChef India kitchen.

Meeting Sanjeev Kapoor is always a pleasure, because he is such an amazing person. You know he is one person who has showed India what a chef is and introduced our country to cookery shows nearly 19 years ago. That's a long time! He has a place of respect in every single woman's heart in India. And the best part is that he thinks out the box, with his passion for food being immense.

It's been only a few years since people have actually started respecting chefs. I think Chef Sanjeev Kapoor has contributed in a major way towards this change. I am sure the contestants will be pretty thrilled about him being on the show. He is going to get his signature dish 'Naya Shaam Savera' as a challenge for the contestants. If you broadly look at the task, it appears very simple but it includes many difficult techniques.

Take paneer for example, something as simple as getting its consistency right can make or ruin a dish. The contestants are going to work with seven types of greens that behave differently as ingredients while the gravy will have the flamb technique. I think this will be one of the toughest tasks yet for the MasterChef India 2 contestants. There are also potli samosas with sand-roasted corn, a sugar basket on top of the rice and clay-pot rice cooking ' all of which use very difficult techniques.

I am all kicked up to see how the contestants will perform this week. It's going to be very interesting to watch them move out of their comfort zones.
keep-smiling thumbnail
Hey, does this means that Shazia is first finalist...???🤔
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Alka.Nice of u to share yr exp with us.You are lucky.How did u get selected for the shoot and visit?