Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

mixed feelings (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

itna lamba post????...hmmm lemme go read ur bakaityWink
finally read itBig smile

Loved ArJa in yesterdays epi...Arhaan looked hot while fightingEmbarrassed n Pooja rocked her expressions n acting was dat of a real motherBig smile
ok serious talk nwLOLLOLLOL
no segments no precaps...dnt knw wats d real reason...maybe they too r waitin 4 a KriYa centric track wherein they can show d viewers KriYa romance
3rd promo is on Smara bt its a gud indication dat Menaka will be kicked out soonBig smile n maybe Kesar too will start recoveringSmile
maybe he's looking fat to u in yesterdayz epi coz sumtimes camera angles also play an important role...wen a person on thin on camera it shows dat he's healthy...bt i loved his hair while fighting haan he flyin hair looked too hotAngryomg i hope no one told ary like that only and he has taken that seriouslyOuch...kaa?...gussa kahe ho rahi hai re...maybe Ari doesnt like cutting his hair jus like d way he doesnt like shaving
cumin 2 shyamu...do we need 2 say he is shameless...hamesha lift ki fraaq mein rehta hai...he knws dat Shakti dropping him till hm is bad bt still he'll willingly accept d lift...bt there's one thing 2 notice here yaara...if ykw cud be allowed in Tn so many times then y shud d exceptions be made 4 Kn?..bechara funny toh lagta hai dialogues bolte waqtLOLLOLLOL
U may be right shaayad Menaka ko pata chal jaaye...bt i think dat b4 all dis Meera fiasco cumes into light Menaka will be out of Tn(goin by d promo i feel dis)
We'll hopefully see some KriYa momentas 2day on Pratz's budday...dnt loose hope yaara i guess we will cBig smile
Huggussa nahin ray muwahssWink
hmm may b Confusedbut to me not looking nice shhh arhania sun lay giLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriya

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hello dears,

    soo samar back i am glad that krishna is the one who brought him back and not meeraBig smile

like everyone loved arhaan acting and loved seeing him fighting for samar looks like his bond with amar is strong and he not did it only for pratigya happiness only. loved pooja as typical worried mother looking good too.


now some serious talkWink


i am highly pissed these days


no segments no precaps are making me mad grrrAngry

all news channels showing seg of all other sp serials only mkap left is it something to do with production house or news channels?


no precaps why a common viewver will turn to see next day epi when he / she unsure of about whats instore for them ?
Grrr
everyone not on indiaforum to read articles OuchConfused
Hmmm...You're Right...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

3rd promo came on samar its ok glad they showed kesar in promo may be she showing signs of improvement.
But Me...Totally FrustratedDuh

mr arhaan behll we all love you now since 2 years ur hair cut is a big issue for all of us really its production house cvs or actor himself fault seriously looking untidy sorry if it hurt some fans but i am his fan too infact love him a lot. now day before yesterday till icecream stall he was looking slim smart handsome man as soon as yesterday epi started he seems have gained weight am i right or wrong?Ouch
Yes,He Needs A hair Cut...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

coming to mr shayam saxena tell me one thing guys if he can come to tn himself why cant he go byhimself why its necessary that he needs favour of thakurs to drop him back home seriously yesterday i was upset seeing him agreeeing going with kn if it would b k i will not mind but kn ? give me a break cvs shamu knows aboutykw kn past and as a sensible man he knows that allowing kn in gh will inc ykw problems i know he dont know about tanmay recent behaviour change but still its a common sense not to allow ur ex SIL at home .Dead
No...Comment...Throw Computer

future track:

[DIV]hmm i dont know but i think k will be the first one who will know meneka truth about being a prostitute but till then meneka would b knowing about meera and will blackmail k about telling it to prats k wont tell prats anything about later it all will b revealed by meneka giving it all a dirty picture just a guess.
Faint

Btw are we seeing any special kriya moments tonight as its prats birthday?
I Think...NoThinking

Awesome Post...Clapping Hands
But Where Is Epi_Analysis...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

itna lamba post????...hmmm lemme go read ur bakaityWink
finally read itBig smile

Loved ArJa in yesterdays epi...Arhaan looked hot while fightingEmbarrassed n Pooja rocked her expressions n acting was dat of a real motherBig smile
ok serious talk nwLOLLOLLOL
no segments no precaps...dnt knw wats d real reason...maybe they too r waitin 4 a KriYa centric track wherein they can show d viewers KriYa romance
3rd promo is on Smara bt its a gud indication dat Menaka will be kicked out soonBig smile n maybe Kesar too will start recoveringSmile
maybe he's looking fat to u in yesterdayz epi coz sumtimes camera angles also play an important role...wen a person on thin on camera it shows dat he's healthy...bt i loved his hair while fighting haan he flyin hair looked too hotAngryomg i hope no one told ary like that only and he has taken that seriouslyOuch...kaa?...gussa kahe ho rahi hai re...maybe Ari doesnt like cutting his hair jus like d way he doesnt like shaving
cumin 2 shyamu...do we need 2 say he is shameless...hamesha lift ki fraaq mein rehta hai...he knws dat Shakti dropping him till hm is bad bt still he'll willingly accept d lift...bt there's one thing 2 notice here yaara...if ykw cud be allowed in Tn so many times then y shud d exceptions be made 4 Kn?..bechara funny toh lagta hai dialogues bolte waqtLOLLOLLOL
U may be right shaayad Menaka ko pata chal jaaye...bt i think dat b4 all dis Meera fiasco cumes into light Menaka will be out of Tn(goin by d promo i feel dis)
We'll hopefully see some KriYa momentas 2day on Pratz's budday...dnt loose hope yaara i guess we will cBig smile
Huggussa nahin ray muwahssWink
hmm may b Confusedbut to me not looking nice shhh arhania sun lay giLOL

chup kar yaha meine sun liya hai...ruk abhi aati hu teri khabar leneLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 6547

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Great Post Nazia.Today is Prats birthday but i dont think cvs have any intention to focus on Kriya.Episode will start with fresh morning and K will go to rest where Meera devi will get his daily darshan and P will do her jasoosi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 8697

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . ConfusedOuch can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? Confused

yes, no pre-caps is irritating..

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. 

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. 


True, too much of Samar, Samar and of the same thing where P does hers PBJs..If not Samar then tam n his tantrums 

I want P to make Samar n kesar to bond then there is no chance that meneka will win..it's a far more better pbj without words but action..


Sheenu HugHug 

Exactly!! thats my main issue with P.. she never made any effort to bring Samar closer to his mother...

also, he calls her 'maa' but Kesar ''pagli Amma'  

i find this 'pagli' word offensive.. and this does not speak good of P's upbringing of Samar.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . ConfusedOuch can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? Confused

yes, no pre-caps is irritating..

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. 

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. 


True, too much of Samar, Samar and of the same thing where P does hers PBJs..If not Samar then tam n his tantrums 

I want P to make Samar n kesar to bond then there is no chance that meneka will win..it's a far more better pbj without words but action..


Sheenu HugHug 

Exactly!! thats my main issue with P.. she never made any effort to bring Samar closer to his mother...

also, he calls her 'maa' but Kesar ''pagli Amma'  

i find this 'pagli' word offensive.. and this does not speak good of P's upbringing of Samar.. 

agreed but chalo only his pagli saying is ott but see chinki yaara i am really worried for that child nothing shows up she brought up by educated saxenasOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 8697

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

 agreed but chalo only his pagli saying is ott but see chinki yaara i am really worried for that child nothing shows up she brought up by educated saxenasOuch

yeah Chinki's is another case.. she is brought up by uneducated Komal..so thats why she is like this.. (thats what CVs wanna prove, i think Confused) but Samar is brought up by educated 'perfect' P.. he should be 'perfect' too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2449

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice post.well how's ur depression level now Telstra?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Krishna Pratigya feelings!!

2 3

Author: ....Poojie....   Replies: 18   Views: 1774

....Poojie.... 18 1774 03 November 2011 at 11:35pm by Muskaan92
Pratigya feelings!!

Author: ....Poojie....   Replies: 3   Views: 743

....Poojie.... 3 743 25 October 2011 at 8:52am by riyya6
My feelings for kriya(plz read it)

2 3

Author: tanudrashti   Replies: 17   Views: 1375

tanudrashti 17 1375 02 October 2011 at 3:05pm by kriya2010closed
A DAY OF MIXED EMOTIONS

2 3

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 16   Views: 1514

MERARAI 16 1514 19 November 2010 at 3:28am by ....Poojie....
A pretty mixed up day!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 50   Views: 2994

shruthiR 50 2994 29 July 2010 at 2:40pm by Love-u-all

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index