Pratigya
Pratigya

mixed feelings (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . ConfusedOuch can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? Confused

yes, no pre-caps is irritating..

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. But they hv lot other important things in hand already to give us... but why neglecting all those forgotten, much awaited tracks...

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused  Very True... me holding on very tightly bcos of my love for kriya...

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. Pls CV's act fast... we still hv hopes to top th echarts, pls don't giveup on MKAP n their leads... they r one rare, magical couple...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaFilza.telstraAnondo.R

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . ConfusedOuch can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. But they hv lot other important things in hand already to give us... but why neglecting all those forgotten, much awaited tracks...

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused  Very True... me holding on very tightly bcos of my love for kriya...

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. Pls CV's act fast... we still hv hopes to top th echarts, pls don't giveup on MKAP n their leads... they r one rare, magical couple...

it is KriYa too for me.. that makes me come here to read the updates.. but this will go on till how long? Ouch Its like CVs are forcing viewers to lose interest and turn away from the show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rtelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . ConfusedOuch can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..same here

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? Confusedyes very slow pace i dont know plus no introduction to meera character yet why she is being introduced

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. but samar kidnap was a big thing seg should b there Shocked

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. hmm true but kya karain we r still here for kriyaShocked

Filza.Anondo.R

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
good post...agreed with u...its been more than a week since we hav seen kriya together...after leap we hav not got even 1 kriya scene wer they talk abt themselves.der will always be samar,menaka,arushi or meera,,,,never abt themselves...samar menaka track is dragging too much...hope they end it soon...hope cvs start giving importance to kriya in precaps,promos...

Anondo.Rtelstra

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. 

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. Confused 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. 

True, too much of Samar, Samar and of the same thing where P does hers PBJs..If not Samar then tam n his tantrums 

I want P to make Samar n kesar to bond then there is no chance that meneka will win..it's a far more better pbj without words but action..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Eden_luvsKriyatelstraAnondo.R

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

I would soo love something to happen n kesar to revive... i mean wats her role coming to ne way... hw long is she gng to be locked up... asking in reel sense... coz she defo cannot be like this till the end... n P cannot continue being samar's mother... n menaka trying to be... 

kriya looks like we have to wait for meera's meddling to see something happening... bt tat meddling gives me a bad feeling thinking abt the damage it cud cause in kriya relationship... bt they have gone thru a lot n their bond is strong so it will revive bak... bt will thr be a rift/seperation is another question...

too many questions... no answers... m not expecting much on P's bday... we remember bt i dont knw if CVs will.. they have neva remembered KP's wedding anniversary... wait n watch is the best option at this point...

I still love MKAP... n like all kriya is what still holds me bak hea... Smile

btw great post nazz... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rtelstra....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

itna lamba post????...hmmm lemme go read ur bakaityWink
finally read itBig smile

Loved ArJa in yesterdays epi...Arhaan looked hot while fightingEmbarrassed n Pooja rocked her expressions n acting was dat of a real motherBig smile
ok serious talk nwLOLLOLLOL
no segments no precaps...dnt knw wats d real reason...maybe they too r waitin 4 a KriYa centric track wherein they can show d viewers KriYa romance
3rd promo is on Smara bt its a gud indication dat Menaka will be kicked out soonBig smile n maybe Kesar too will start recoveringSmile
maybe he's looking fat to u in yesterdayz epi coz sumtimes camera angles also play an important role...wen a person on thin on camera it shows dat he's healthy...bt i loved his hair while fighting haan he flyin hair looked too hotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryomg i hope no one told ary like that only and he has taken that seriouslyOuch
cumin 2 shyamu...do we need 2 say he is shameless...hamesha lift ki fraaq mein rehta hai...he knws dat Shakti dropping him till hm is bad bt still he'll willingly accept d lift...bt there's one thing 2 notice here yaara...if ykw cud be allowed in Tn so many times then y shud d exceptions be made 4 Kn?..bechara funny toh lagta hai dialogues bolte waqtLOLLOLLOL
U may be right shaayad Menaka ko pata chal jaaye...bt i think dat b4 all dis Meera fiasco cumes into light Menaka will be out of Tn(goin by d promo i feel dis)
We'll hopefully see some KriYa momentas 2day on Pratz's budday...dnt loose hope yaara i guess we will cBig smile
Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

itna lamba post????...hmmm lemme go read ur bakaityWink
finally read itBig smile

Loved ArJa in yesterdays epi...Arhaan looked hot while fightingEmbarrassed n Pooja rocked her expressions n acting was dat of a real motherBig smile
ok serious talk nwLOLLOLLOL
no segments no precaps...dnt knw wats d real reason...maybe they too r waitin 4 a KriYa centric track wherein they can show d viewers KriYa romance
3rd promo is on Smara bt its a gud indication dat Menaka will be kicked out soonBig smile n maybe Kesar too will start recoveringSmile
maybe he's looking fat to u in yesterdayz epi coz sumtimes camera angles also play an important role...wen a person on thin on camera it shows dat he's healthy...bt i loved his hair while fighting haan he flyin hair looked too hotAngryomg i hope no one told ary like that only and he has taken that seriouslyOuch...kaa?...gussa kahe ho rahi hai re...maybe Ari doesnt like cutting his hair jus like d way he doesnt like shaving
cumin 2 shyamu...do we need 2 say he is shameless...hamesha lift ki fraaq mein rehta hai...he knws dat Shakti dropping him till hm is bad bt still he'll willingly accept d lift...bt there's one thing 2 notice here yaara...if ykw cud be allowed in Tn so many times then y shud d exceptions be made 4 Kn?..bechara funny toh lagta hai dialogues bolte waqtLOLLOLLOL
U may be right shaayad Menaka ko pata chal jaaye...bt i think dat b4 all dis Meera fiasco cumes into light Menaka will be out of Tn(goin by d promo i feel dis)
We'll hopefully see some KriYa momentas 2day on Pratz's budday...dnt loose hope yaara i guess we will cBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Go to top