Pratigya

mixed feelings - Page 2

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm its not that they dont have bank epis as pooja tweets indicated some pbj scenes and we havenot seen one so it suggest they have already recorded extra epis hmm i soo wanna write on shantiji wall to show precaps atleast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: telstra

Hmm its not that they dont have bank epis as pooja tweets indicated some pbj scenes and we havenot seen one so it suggest they have already recorded extra epis hmm i soo wanna write on shantiji wall to show precaps atleast

I think it has already happened...u know when she questioned menaka about the cough syrup...she also mentioned it will be a long day...it has been ...with P meeting meera, samar disappearing and getting back etc...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nazi i updated my postwa pleej checkπŸ˜›
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . πŸ˜• can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? πŸ˜•

yes, no pre-caps is irritating..

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. 

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. πŸ˜• 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. 

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

Whatever be the track or tracks...throwing in KP involvement in those tracks in a right manner is very important for very high TRPs (this is wat happens in YRKKH n all)

hmm people in yrkkh missing naitiks sis story😲 and here we r missing our leads poor us😭
and above all people misunderstood us that we wanna see kriya 24*7πŸ˜•
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I think it has already happened...u know when she questioned menaka about the cough syrup...she also mentioned it will be a long day...it has been ...with P meeting meera, samar disappearing and getting back etc...

hmm so u think that there r no bank episodes thats why no precap
babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . πŸ˜• can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? πŸ˜•

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. But they hv lot other important things in hand already to give us... but why neglecting all those forgotten, much awaited tracks...

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. πŸ˜•  Very True... me holding on very tightly bcos of my love for kriya...

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. Pls CV's act fast... we still hv hopes to top th echarts, pls don't giveup on MKAP n their leads... they r one rare, magical couple...

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

it is KriYa too for me.. that makes me come here to read the updates.. but this will go on till how long?  Its like CVs are forcing viewers to lose interest and turn away from the show..

telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

i miss KriYa.. want them back.. this MKAP looks alien to me..  . πŸ˜• can't take Menaka-Samar tracks anymore..same here

CVs are going very very slow... don't know why? πŸ˜•yes very slow pace i dont know plus no introduction to meera character yet why she is being introduced

there are no segments because i think there is maybe nothing new or interesting to show in MKAP.. i mean really our Cvs are showing same old repeated stuff.. third marriages.. Samar, Samar, Samar... they should move on now... still stuck at the same point since the leap.. but samar kidnap was a big thing seg should b there 😲

and there is less activity on IF (P forum) because sadly again there is no KriYa.. maybe many have given up.. πŸ˜• 

I think Cvs need to act fast now if they want to survive and if they want TRPs... today when there is a variety of TV shows to watch for entertainment , the general audience will not wait for MKAP Cvs to show KriYa.. hmm true but kya karain we r still here for kriya😲

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post...agreed with u...its been more than a week since we hav seen kriya together...after leap we hav not got even 1 kriya scene wer they talk abt themselves.der will always be samar,menaka,arushi or meera,,,,never abt themselves...samar menaka track is dragging too much...hope they end it soon...hope cvs start giving importance to kriya in precaps,promos...