maanvi & blood cancer :( *with link* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
NOOO
Maanvi cant have blood cancer...I hope she doesnt die, I think that she will live with the Vadehras when everyone finds out about the cancer. BUT SHE CANT DIE!!!
jeez...someone is already trying to kill Viren, Maanvi waiting in queue...why r they so desperate for us to visualise Virat-Jeevika pair??

The key word is visualise, aka imagine...i am sure nothing of the sorts is going to happen...the obvious never happens!!!!! Its a SP show!!!🤪
Originally posted by nuttycleo

jeez...someone is already trying to kill Viren, Maanvi waiting in queue...why r they so desperate for us to visualise Virat-Jeevika pair??

The key word is visualise, aka imagine...i am sure nothing of the sorts is going to happen...the obvious never happens!!!!! Its a SP show!!!🤪

hope so!
you know honestly .. I am looking forward to this track. I think this way, we'll get to see more Virat and Maanvi scenes. Also, maybe after Virat starts to realize he'll lose Maanvi and how much that'll hurt him, he'll start to believe he's in love😳 

I know she won't die. She's the main lead .. but its gonna be so sad .. esp when jeevika finds out 
:( 
she has blood cancer?i do not think she will die in the show.😕
😭

Hope they show her recovered from it and not die from it. 

not happy with this news. ðŸ˜­
Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritu567

😭

Hope they show her recovered from it and not die from it. 

not happy with this news. ðŸ˜­

she is 1 of the main lead no?😕so she cant die😳
oh goodness,
thanks for sharing!
they say it will be revealed soon, so maybe next month before feb the latest. she is a lead, so they wont kill her off BUT they will make it a difficult time for the EHMMBH characters