Gulaal
Gulaal

Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117 (Page 17)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

the eye lock between JK and Kesar so funny. master and apprentice of taunting practising their evil glare on each otherLOL

superbly written minniROFLROFLROFLROFL

@srush- halki fulki chipkali tujhse shaadi toh kar lega kesar par uske baad ka kya Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackmanprachuryaMR21minizzGeeshuchweetu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

guys what do you think was going on in Gulaal's mind?really want to know your thoughts 
and awww at that single tear from Dushyant's eyeCry

Mini,...right now I think she is purely angry...She was a bit defensive about the DV everytime somebody brought it up...Till the end...and also the fact that she was protective about her proteges...And Dushty was one of them( Along with the terrorist) so the moment they were attacked...she got in that heads up position...and this attack was my her own team mate!!! The only one (team mate) she had eventually!

mrs.hughjackmanprachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23GeeshuBioinfo_Chaitu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

some people come to meet MB...they say that they r happy that now mb is good...they say that they came for some help saying that today we r going to start work for new school building...so we thought if u come there for some time it will be good...even engineer is coming today...mb says u people go...i will come...those people leave...just then kesar comes n is abt to leave the house...mb stops him saying whr r u going...kesar says just like that i am going out...mb asks him to join him as they r going to the place where school building will be constructed...mb asks him to come with him now...after that they all will go to tharkhaana...kesar says no mb..u people go..i will come directly to that place...

mrs.hughjackmanprachuryaminizzenchanted23Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

the eye lock between JK and Kesar so funny. master and apprentice of taunting practising their evil glare on each otherLOL

superbly written minniROFL

@srush- halki fulki chipkali tujhse shaadi toh kar lega kesar par uske baad ka kya Tongue

we both know how to play Ludo and pagathiya mein toh mein hi jeetungi na..with my halka phoolka pair ...Tongue

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

kesar says koi baath nahi..aap nahi bhathaana chaahthe mujhe math bhathaayiye...mein apne sikhkhe se pooch letha hoon..he takes his coin from his pocket n says yeh mujhe zaroor bhathaayega...agar yeh seedha pada toh aap koh ladki passand nahi aayee...agar ulta padaa usko aap pasand nahi aaye...n he tosses the coin n smiles...

same useless n careless..smile..when he was doing that coin toss b4 gullu after his return.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitu-Srushti-

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

kesar- dekho mai bina hat lagaye bhi ghayal kar sakta hun

gulaal- oh tu ghayal kar rha tha , i thought ke dur se body temp maap raha hai 

kesar - naah ! haath thoda aur upar chala jata toh vasant bha ka peechla aur mera aane wala baddla pura ho jataOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by MR21

kesar asks why dushy did not do shaadi till now...dushy looks at gulaal n gulaal looks at kesar...dushy tries to change the topic saying shaadi ki jhameela har kissi ki bhas mein nahi hothi hai...kesar says koi baath nahi..aap nahi bhathaana chaahthe mujhe math bhathaayiye...mein apne sikhkhe se pooch letha hoon..he takes his coin from his pocket n says yeh mujhe zaroor bhathaayega...agar yeh seedha pada toh aap koh ladki passand nahi aayee...agar ulta padaa usko aap pasand nahi aaye...n he tosses the coin n smiles...MB scolds kesar to stop this saying chote bade ka koi lihaaj nahi hai tumhein...dushy says leave it mb...chota hai..he have the right to do this mazaak...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ke baat hoteh hai kesar...insaan ke haath mein thodi kuch hotha hai...kesar says theek kahaa apne dushy ba...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ki hi bhaathein hothi hai while giving side glance to gulaal...insaan ke apne haath mein kuch bhi nahi hotha...kuch bhi nahi...dushy wipes the single tear that has come out of his eye now...

guys what do you think was going on in Gulaal's mind?really want to know your thoughts 
and awww at that single tear from Dushyant's eyeCry
If u are asking wat was going on in Gullu's mind while the lines in bold were said, I am guessing(my understanding), i thought Gulaal was disappointed that she received taunt on the serious matter of DV, where he totally entrusted him in her hands, makes her feel uneasy and uncomfortable [she wud never hav imagined their relationship to b at such a stage in future, so she has got nothing to say to him abt DV 'coz she doesn't knw wat r his feelings abt DV as he has grown up and whether he will listen to her]

Well said Prachu, I think at the time of DV it was more of a need for her to stay in the house to protect him but now as of this moment it was that relationship that was stopping her from that thappad that was coming his way had he been alone…..he was always her responsibility for her…her promise to her husband…no more…

mrs.hughjackmanprachuryaMR21minizzBioinfo_Chaituchweetu-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
gulaal interrupts saying par mb, kesar kaisa jaa saktha hai...humein reva koh milne jhaana hai...isliye un logon ke liye kuch saamaan khareedna tha...toh mein kesar koh lekhe abhi...she is interrupted by kesar as he says mb that he will come with him...he says even i have to learn work...gulaal totally shocked...dushy gives a look to gulaal...mb says ok...after our work is done, i will send kesar to market..gulaal is in deep thought n mb sees this n calls her saying yeh gulaal...she comes out of her thought...he asks for friuts bag n says u all think i am bhudda...she smiles n mb, kesar n dushy leave from there...gulaal smiles fades as she is having fb when he says he dont want her sahaara n also the fb when she makes him bath for chota kesar...

mrs.hughjackmanprachuryaminizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaituchweetu-Srushti-

Go to top