Gulaal

Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117 (Page 11)

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Warning:

kesar comes to his room after having a shower n he is thinking abt the last night convo with gulaal...n he is still in that drowsy feeling...talli comes n asks where was he...next scene i cant write...but kesar informs talli that he is grownup n she cannot come to his room without asking...she asks how is his health now...he says why...what happened to me...she says that gulaal told me that ur health is not good from the last night...he is bit shocked n she says that gulaal send this neemboo paani for you n gulaal said that u will be okay after drinking this...

I loved a slight smile of Kesar's face after knowing that Gulaal sent the nimbu paani and did not disclose his drinking.
Coming to think of it, Talli never came to knw abt Kesar's drinking at any stage
PS: Kesar wasted his doley sholey, wen finally Gulaal noticed him, he had become goluOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Warning:

kesar comes to his room after having a shower n he is thinking abt the last night convo with gulaal...n he is still in that drowsy feeling...

talli comes n asks where was he...

next scene i cant write...but kesar informs talli that he is grownup n she cannot come to his room without asking...

she asks how is his health now...he says why...what happened to me...she says that gulaal told me that ur health is not good from the last night...he is bit shocked n she says that gulaal send this neemboo paani for you n gulaal said that u will be okay after drinking this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetu-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by bioinfo

dushty- are baap re kahin ye maregi toh nahi

gulaal- kal jo kesar keechad laga gaya hai floor pe ussse issi se saaf karati hun Tongue

Dushyant: Gulaal tuney dekha...paanv ke nishaan ultey hai...Kesar mein chudail ka bhoot toh nahi ghoosa?

Gulaal: Oh akal ke andhe...Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma pehnega toh tujhe Chudail bhi Talli nazar aayegiLOL
Dushyant: Dono mein kya farak hai...Dono hi Kesar ke piche naha dho ke padi haiTongueTongueTongue
Srushy...u r superb yaar...talli n chudailLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

gulaal- kal jo kesar keechad laga gaya hai floor pe ussse issi se saaf karati hun Tongue
@chaitu: too muchROFL

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Warning:

talli continues her bhak bhak saying why do u roam here n there n come late to home..even i waited for u yesterday night...he asks u..u waited for me...she says yes..but i was sleepy..so slept...but from today...u have to stop all this...he asks do i have to think this as a warning or an information...she says what ever u want to understand...but i said what i have to say...he says ohh really...so from today onwards i have listen ur words...she says ofcourse...anyhow u have to listen my words in future...so why not from now...he smiles n says from where did u learn all this big words...talli says i donot learn..but i know it...even i am grownup now...n if u did not stop all this then every one will be angry at u...

my fav dialogue.Kesar you are too good and acha hua Talli so gayi nahi tho us scene mein bhi tapak padtiAngry

Kesar looked like a lost soul though completely disinterested during Talli's future planning naLOL

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

hi usko jo kafi dino se EDT se gayab thi aur jisse mai baat nahi kar rahi hun  Unhappy

Hi usko jo duniya ki sabse buri bhaav khanewali haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Warning:

kesar asks did gulaal said anything to u..she says no...gulaal did not said anything...but when u didnot turnup at night MB was very angry...he was teling that u r now very laaparwaah n bhatthameez...but he also said that no one will scold u...but he was telling the truth...she asks hey kesar...will u listen my words...he asks why should i listen ur words...talli sharmaayingAngry n says kesar...u dont know anything...its happens like this only...she gives him neembo paani n asks him to drink it n go to meet MB as he called u...he is a bit shocked n asks why...why did he called me...talli says i dont know...i am leaving...he drinks neemboo paani with a small smile on his face...

prachuryaminizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Dushyant: Gulaal tuney dekha...paanv ke nishaan ultey hai...Kesar mein chudail ka bhoot toh nahi ghoosa?

Gulaal: Oh akal ke andhe...Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma pehnega toh tujhe Chudail bhi Talli nazar aayegiLOL
Dushyant: Dono mein kya farak hai...Dono hi Kesar ke piche naha dho ke padi haiTongueTongueTongue
@red: Imagining the expressions he gave in previous epi trying to kill his frnd off thinking dat it was Dushy...the sentence makes so much senseROFL

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-

Go to top