Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bioinfo

superbly written minni🤣

@srush- halki fulki chipkali tujhse shaadi toh kar lega kesar par uske baad ka kya ðŸ˜›

we both know how to play Ludo and pagathiya mein toh mein hi jeetungi na..with my halka phoolka pair ...😛
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

kesar says koi baath nahi..aap nahi bhathaana chaahthe mujhe math bhathaayiye...mein apne sikhkhe se pooch letha hoon..he takes his coin from his pocket n says yeh mujhe zaroor bhathaayega...agar yeh seedha pada toh aap koh ladki passand nahi aayee...agar ulta padaa usko aap pasand nahi aaye...n he tosses the coin n smiles...

same useless n careless..smile..when he was doing that coin toss b4 gullu after his return.😡

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

kesar- dekho mai bina hat lagaye bhi ghayal kar sakta hun

gulaal- oh tu ghayal kar rha tha , i thought ke dur se body temp maap raha hai 

kesar - naah ! haath thoda aur upar chala jata toh vasant bha ka peechla aur mera aane wala baddla pura ho jata
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

If u are asking wat was going on in Gullu's mind while the lines in bold were said, I am guessing(my understanding), i thought Gulaal was disappointed that she received taunt on the serious matter of DV, where he totally entrusted him in her hands, makes her feel uneasy and uncomfortable [she wud never hav imagined their relationship to b at such a stage in future, so she has got nothing to say to him abt DV 'coz she doesn't knw wat r his feelings abt DV as he has grown up and whether he will listen to her]

Well said Prachu, I think at the time of DV it was more of a need for her to stay in the house to protect him but now as of this moment it was that relationship that was stopping her from that thappad that was coming his way had he been alone…..he was always her responsibility for her…her promise to her husband…no more…

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gulaal interrupts saying par mb, kesar kaisa jaa saktha hai...humein reva koh milne jhaana hai...isliye un logon ke liye kuch saamaan khareedna tha...toh mein kesar koh lekhe abhi...she is interrupted by kesar as he says mb that he will come with him...he says even i have to learn work...gulaal totally shocked...dushy gives a look to gulaal...mb says ok...after our work is done, i will send kesar to market..gulaal is in deep thought n mb sees this n calls her saying yeh gulaal...she comes out of her thought...he asks for friuts bag n says u all think i am bhudda...she smiles n mb, kesar n dushy leave from there...gulaal smiles fades as she is having fb when he says he dont want her sahaara n also the fb when she makes him bath for chota kesar...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti and Prachu,thanks for expressing your views.I agree with both of you.she had that little guilt na remember after the DV break decision scene she says to Kesar "aaj bahut arson baad khulke saans le paa rahi hoon" cause finally the weight of DV had been lifted off her and Kesar taunting her in this scene made her uncomfortable and guilty but she was also angry at Kesar's rude behaviour.helped me a lot.I always wondered whenever I watched this scene as to what exactly was going on in her mind

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Done with todays updates😳
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

kesar- dekho mai bina hat lagaye bhi ghayal kar sakta hun

gulaal- oh tu ghayal kar rha tha , i thought ke dur se body temp maap raha hai ðŸ¤£

kesar - naah ! haath thoda aur upar chala jata toh vasant bha ka peechla aur mera aane wala baddla pura ho jata

i knw dat this might sound very cheap and crass but its almost like Kesu haath sek raha tha🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

gulaal interrupts saying par mb, kesar kaisa jaa saktha hai...humein reva koh milne jhaana hai...isliye un logon ke liye kuch saamaan khareedna tha...toh mein kesar koh lekhe abhi...she is interrupted by kesar as he says mb that he will come with him...he says even i have to learn work...gulaal totally shocked...dushy gives a look to gulaal...mb says ok...after our work is done, i will send kesar to market..gulaal is in deep thought n mb sees this n calls her saying yeh gulaal...she comes out of her thought...he asks for friuts bag n says u all think i am bhudda...she smiles n mb, kesar n dushy leave from there...gulaal smiles fades as she is having fb when he says he dont want her sahaara n also the fb when she makes him bath for chota kesar...

I just loved the smile she gives...as if she is conceding that she has lost it...As if she was used to this pain...and now just was resigning herself to live with the good memories of her loving Kesar...
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Done with todays updates😳

Thanks ..Ramya😳