Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

dining table...mb asks dushy that he listened that tharkhaan is runing very good...dushy says yes MB...gulaal is abt to serve food to kesar while he signals her to stop with angry face n MB sees this n he asks kesar that he is going to gulaals house...

kesar says yes...mb says what r u taking for reva n yogesh..kesar says he didnot think abt it till now...

dushy says its not only gulaals house but revas sasuraal also...u have to go with some thing...u have to take some thing or the other to every one as u r going after these many years...rishthedhaari mein yeh sab leen dhen rakhna padtha hai...seekle...kesar says aap toh yeh reethi riwaajo pe sab jhaanthe hai na...every one smiles...kesar continues aur woh bhi thab jab ki aapne khud kabhi apne ghruhasthi bhasaaya hi nahi...jk interferes giving achaar to dushy n the eye lock between jk n kesar is too good...

[CENTER][/CENTER]

kesar asks why dushy did not do shaadi till now...dushy looks at gulaal n gulaal looks at kesar...dushy tries to change the topic saying shaadi ki jhameela har kissi ki bhas mein nahi hothi hai...kesar says koi baath nahi..aap nahi bhathaana chaahthe mujhe math bhathaayiye...mein apne sikhkhe se pooch letha hoon..he takes his coin from his pocket n says yeh mujhe zaroor bhathaayega...agar yeh seedha pada toh aap koh ladki passand nahi aayee...agar ulta padaa usko aap pasand nahi aaye...n he tosses the coin n smiles...MB scolds kesar to stop this saying chote bade ka koi lihaaj nahi hai tumhein...dushy says leave it mb...chota hai..he have the right to do this mazaak...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ke baat hoteh hai kesar...insaan ke haath mein thodi kuch hotha hai...kesar says theek kahaa apne dushy ba...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ki hi bhaathein hothi hai while giving side glance to gulaal...insaan ke apne haath mein kuch bhi nahi hotha...kuch bhi nahi...dushy wipes the single tear that has come out of his eye now...

guys what do you think was going on in Gulaal's mind?really want to know your thoughts 
and awww at that single tear from Dushyant's eye😭

preparations are going on in pooba house as gulaal n kesar will come evening...

dushy n mb are going out n gulaal comes n gives mb some fruits to eat after some time...MB says do u think i am patient...i am very healthy...but still u brougth this fruits for me...gulaal says i know mb...but these r not for ur bheemaari...these r for u so that ur health will be good just like now...she says u r going out for long time...so i thought to give u some fruits...

Originally posted by enchanted23

Srush aur as in or sorry maine to socha hi nahi jaise tune samja nimbu pani and milk combo😆

Oh I know re...I am just wondering about his fate...it was to a large extent a mixture  of both😆

the eye lock between JK and Kesar so funny. master and apprentice of taunting practising their evil glare on each other😆

kesar asks why dushy did not do shaadi till now...dushy looks at gulaal n gulaal looks at kesar...dushy tries to change the topic saying shaadi ki jhameela har kissi ki bhas mein nahi hothi hai...

kesar says koi baath nahi..aap nahi bhathaana chaahthe mujhe math bhathaayiye...mein apne sikhkhe se pooch letha hoon..he takes his coin from his pocket n says yeh mujhe zaroor bhathaayega...agar yeh seedha pada toh aap koh ladki passand nahi aayee...agar ulta padaa usko aap pasand nahi aaye...n he tosses the coin n smiles...

MB scolds kesar to stop this saying chote bade ka koi lihaaj nahi hai tumhein...dushy says leave it mb...chota hai..he have the right to do this mazaak...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ke baat hoteh hai kesar...insaan ke haath mein thodi kuch hotha hai...kesar says theek kahaa apne dushy ba...shaadi bhyaah toh sanjhoog ki hi bhaathein hothi hai while giving side glance to gulaal...insaan ke apne haath mein kuch bhi nahi hotha...kuch bhi nahi...dushy wipes the single tear that has come out of his eye now...

Originally posted by minizz

guys what do you think was going on in Gulaal's mind?really want to know your thoughts 
If u are asking wat was going on in Gullu's mind while the lines in bold were said, I am guessing(my understanding), i thought Gulaal was disappointed that she received taunt on the serious matter of DV, where he totally entrusted him in her hands, makes her feel uneasy and uncomfortable [she wud never hav imagined their relationship to b at such a stage in future, so she has got nothing to say to him abt DV 'coz she doesn't knw wat r his feelings abt DV as he has grown up and whether he will listen to her]

the eye lock between JK and Kesar so funny. master and apprentice of taunting practising their evil glare on each other😆

superbly written minni🤣🤣🤣🤣

@srush- halki fulki chipkali tujhse shaadi toh kar lega kesar par uske baad ka kya ðŸ˜›

Mini,...right now I think she is purely angry...She was a bit defensive about the DV everytime somebody brought it up...Till the end...and also the fact that she was protective about her proteges...And Dushty was one of them( Along with the terrorist) so the moment they were attacked...she got in that heads up position...and this attack was my her own team mate!!! The only one (team mate) she had eventually!
some people come to meet MB...they say that they r happy that now mb is good...they say that they came for some help saying that today we r going to start work for new school building...so we thought if u come there for some time it will be good...even engineer is coming today...mb says u people go...i will come...those people leave...just then kesar comes n is abt to leave the house...mb stops him saying whr r u going...kesar says just like that i am going out...mb asks him to join him as they r going to the place where school building will be constructed...mb asks him to come with him now...after that they all will go to tharkhaana...kesar says no mb..u people go..i will come directly to that place...