Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

Warning:

kesar asks did gulaal said anything to u..she says no...gulaal did not said anything...but when u didnot turnup at night MB was very angry...he was teling that u r now very laaparwaah n bhatthameez...but he also said that no one will scold u...but he was telling the truth...she asks hey kesar...will u listen my words...he asks why should i listen ur words...talli sharmaaying😡 n says kesar...u dont know anything...its happens like this only...she gives him neembo paani n asks him to drink it n go to meet MB as he called u...he is a bit shocked n asks why...why did he called me...talli says i dont know...i am leaving...he drinks neemboo paani with a small smile on his face...

Doodh ho yaa nimbu paani- Gulaal deti hai toh smile aa hi jaati hai😉
Daag nahi meri Teachu acchi hai😛😳
Srushti your comments on that scene too good yaar kahan hai Chaithu usne padha nahi kya😆
Originally posted by minizz

me too.that was so cute😳
thanks to you we got Gullu giving him nimbu paani scene.thanks a lot for that😊

he did put on weight na and that hairstyle what was he thinking.good he got rid of that lambe baal.I hated that look.

Aarey dats what FFs are for, jo wahaan nahi, yahin sahi😉

Hi Srushy...So happy to see u here after many days...
How r u feeling now...

I just saw this one...Am good Ramya...Missed you guys  A LOT!!!😳
MB room..kesar enters the room n asks MB aapne mujhe bhulaaya...mb says haa...arey tu ne mujhe bhataaya nahi ki tujhe thofaa kaise lagaa...kesar asks thofaa...MB says bike...kesar says he really liked it...MB says bahut thez chalthi hai na...kesar says bahut thez chalthi hai...udthi hai...MB smiles n says bhilkhul hamaari jeevan ki tharah...thode se paloo mein kaha se kaha pahuchaa dethi hai...pathaa bhi nahi chaltha...beta apni sahi manzil pe pahuchne ke liye sahi dhisha ki zaroorath hothi hai...aur sahi ghathi ki zaroorath hothi hai...thezi ki nahi beta...aur usse bhi zyaada zaroorath hothi hai thehraav ki...yeh sochne aur samaj ne ke liye ke hamaari manzil kya hai...hum uss manzil thak kaise pahunch sakthe hai...kesar tere yeh zindagi ke safar mein tujhe aise bahut saare log milenge...bahut saari aisi cheezein milengi jo tujhe tere manzil se bhatak ne ke liye mazboor karenge...par tujhe bhatakna nahi hai mere bete...bhatakna nahi...meine tujhe pehle bhi kahaa hai...bahut saari zimmedaariya utaani hai tujhe khande pe...pB comes n says that MB is correct...she says that he has to go to reva's sasural n meet her..MB says that he has to go today evening...pb says that she informed pooba that kesar will come this evening...he says that he will go n meet reva today evening..just then gulaal enters the room...kesar turns his face to other side after seeing her...MB says to take gulaal wth him...kesar is shocked...pb says reva will be happy to see u both...kesar is still thinking as gulaal n pb leave the room...

Warning:

kesar asks did gulaal said anything to u..she says no...gulaal did not said anything...but when u didnot turnup at night MB was very angry...he was teling that u r now very laaparwaah n bhatthameez...but he also said that no one will scold u...but he was telling the truth...she asks hey kesar...will u listen my words...he asks why should i listen ur words...talli sharmaaying😡 n says kesar...u dont know anything...its happens like this only...she gives him neembo paani n asks him to drink it n go to meet MB as he called u...he is a bit shocked n asks why...why did he called me...talli says i dont know...i am leaving...he drinks neemboo paani with a small smile on his face...

@ bold..It happens like this😕 It happens like WHAT??? Does your brains go on permanent Vacation like this only?? Does everyone gets a  big urge to punch your batisi like this only??? What WHAT!!!!! Answer me you terrorist...It could have been such a good scene with GK and nimboo pani and the tension!! And you had to come🤢🤢🤢

MB room..kesar enters the room n asks MB aapne mujhe bhulaaya...mb says haa...arey tu ne mujhe bhataaya nahi ki tujhe thofaa kaise lagaa...kesar asks thofaa...MB says bike...kesar says he really liked it...MB says bahut thez chalthi hai na...kesar says bahut thez chalthi hai...udthi hai...MB smiles n says bhilkhul hamaari jeevan ki tharah...thode se paloo mein kaha se kaha pahuchaa dethi hai...pathaa bhi nahi chaltha...beta apni sahi manzil pe pahuchne ke liye sahi dhisha ki zaroorath hothi hai...aur sahi ghathi ki zaroorath hothi hai...thezi ki nahi beta...aur usse bhi zyaada zaroorath hothi hai thehraav ki...yeh sochne aur samaj ne ke liye ke hamaari manzil kya hai...hum uss manzil thak kaise pahunch sakthe hai...kesar tere yeh zindagi ke safar mein tujhe aise bahut saare log milenge...bahut saari aisi cheezein milengi jo tujhe tere manzil se bhatak ne ke liye mazboor karenge...par tujhe bhatakna nahi hai mere bete...bhatakna nahi...meine tujhe pehle bhi kahaa hai...bahut saari zimmedaariya utaani hai tujhe khande pe...pB comes n says that MB is correct...she says that he has to go to reva's sasural n meet her..MB says that he has to go today evening...pb says that she informed pooba that kesar will come this evening...he says that he will go n meet reva today evening..just then gulaal enters the room...kesar turns his face to other side after seeing her...MB says to take gulaal wth him...kesar is shocked...pb says reva will be happy to see u both...kesar is still thinking as gulaal n pb leave the room...

haan beta dekh le doosri taraf baad mein you will only complain "tumne mujhe subah dekhkar andekha kyun kar diya Gulaal"😆duffer kahinka

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Daag nahi meri Teachu acchi hai😛😳

Aww.meri chandu se badkar tho nahin na..
Originally posted by minizz

Srushti your comments on that scene too good yaar kahan hai Chaithu usne padha nahi kya😆

I know...couldnot resist after Chudail's input😆am still to take revenge on her destroying my fav scene😆