Tere Mere Beech Mein! Epi 117

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And no the title is NOT dedicated to the terrorist...It is about the inbuilt sacred trust that both the brats shared..How they won't betray each others' trust inspite of standing on the opposite sides...

Ofcourse we dont have an exclusive scene between the two of them...But we see them standing guard ...Like When Dushyant questions Gulaal about Kesar...She wont tell him how cruel and out of his wits, Kesar had been, inspite of the fact that you can make out Dushyant was knowing it all...

And in the morning when The Terrorist ( I am going to turn a blind eye towards the fact that Kesar was getting ready before her😡) comes and tells (again ignoring all her stupid coy tactics of telling him that he needs to obey her🤢) Kesar that he needs to mend his ways or everyone will get angry...He is immediately on guard...As if 'Did she actually betray me and told everyone??' That one thing he knows so well, that she would stand in between whatever comes towards him...Protecting him, hiding his faults behind her pallu like forever...

The scene of MB telling Kesar to behave responsibly...he was still apprehensive na??? But you could see the relief on his face when MB talks about him liking the gift (Bike)...and MB is toh super ishmart!

He so cleverly weaves bike, speed and the life and its twists and turns...
He never has said a word that has been out of context or not actually predicting the future...

Kesar in his 'Savdhaan' mode the moment Gulaal enters the room...It is actually comical...
But on the other hand...I think it is his instinct which warns him na?

Because it knows ..the moment he is alone with her...the hatred was gonna evaporate...Because the ever smiling Gulaal will break easily in front of him...and that he wont be able to handle...Just like yesterday...the moment she closed the doors...even half out of his wits, he asked 'Why did you close the door?'...I actually laughed aloud at that...
and right now also he does the same thing...Uses every available reason not to be alone with her...I don't think at this point of time his aim is to hurt her...like most of the times...or deprive her of visiting her maternal home...I dont think Kesar can ever be THAT cruel...He is just getting himself fortified...and imagine!!!!! who he uses as his sheid😡 Dimaag ghaas charne gaya hai uska!

The other significant scene...The taunts that he heaps on Dushyant...Dushyant actually must be feeling that he is looking in a mirror...and seeing a more handsomer😉 and moustacheless version of his...He was also equally subtle and swift in his taunts na?

Oh but the discussion actually was Loss-Kesar!
The way he said...'Shaadi ke upar kisska bass chalta hai!'
Oh that was almost a jab at himself...He is the only one at this point of time (apart from his dear MIL) who takes this marriage seriously na?

And yet it has bounden him beyond anyone's dreams...

I was like, after a few weeks you will be banging your heads and moving mountains to hold on to the same relation you are trying to scorn at!

But that apart...That was some awesome piece of acting from Sushant...that lone tear of pain that came...I just loved it!! Amazing!

The last scene where Kesar, to avoid being with Gulaal, decides to accompany MB...and it might be funny ...but I loved the significant look Dushyant gives to Gulaal...it was an 'I  told you so!' look...

In a way...he also had that privy to every secret of Gulaal till now na? and now Gulaal wont open up with him about Kesar...and he is also disappointed...and I really love how he looks back upon her as he leaves...

And MB...ka toh  kya kahu...the way he actually mollycoddles Gulaal is toh way too sweet!😳

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
...Geeshy aaja...

and am really really sorry for being an MIA ...But am not well and have so much of work pending

Pics

Gulaal's silence at Dushyant's pointed questions!

His apprehension that Gulaal might have spilled the beans!
Gulaal ne kucch kaha...I so miss the way he says Gulaal in the later episode...right now it is as if he is almost afraid to take her name!

Mr. Snob as she enters!

Aha,,,the taunting queen's ex bigada son gets taunted by the new brat in town!

Shaadi sab sanjog ki baat hai...Do I need to say whom the taunt and taunting eyes are aimed at?

The sole tear in his eyes!

Gulaal hurt again as Kesar prefers going with MB rather than take her to her maternal house!

The I told you so look!

Dekho dekho sharafat ka putla...and MB trying to cheer Gulaal

He looks back giving her an 'Are you alright look?'

Lamenting the loss of Golu!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy...this is an awesome post...
Really missing you in discussions...but health is important..Get Well Soon...

Geeshu...talli ka kuch kam gifs banaa...kuch toh reham kar hum sab pe...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Srushy...this is an awesome post...

Really missing you in discussions...but health is important..Get Well Soon...

Geeshu...talli ka kuch kam gifs banaa...kuch toh reham kar hum sab pe...

Hi Ramya...me missing you guys too😳...and Geeshy is going to have a ball today...The first part is almost a nightmare to watch😆
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Warning : This section is not recommended for people with weak heart

@ Srush...get well soon yaar 

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow..Geeshy..I like your double meaning one liners…I mean Kesu killed us by looking like that anyways and terrorist by being at wrong place at wrong time….

Srush lovely post and do take care and get well soon to guide us lost souls you will know what I mean if you read yesterday's post towards end… But today's episode I will always remember for Kesu's one liner…"Isse maine dhamki samju ya jankari"😆…I liked the way he was humouring Talli getting serious only at mention of Gulaal and yes completely agree with you Srush it all about trust even after that treatment he dished out to her and vice versa on previous night they will cover up for each other in front of others staying true to their promise of being each other's " Kavach"

Kesar was at his evilest 😉(if there is a word like that) best on breakfast table resolutely ignoring Gulaal's food  and  khichoying Dushy till MB intervened…

I really felt sorry for Gullu when he decided to accept MB's proposal of accompanying him just to get away from being with her alone…Ahh…how he had to pay for this later….Awaiting discussions…..

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Wow..Geeshy..I like your double meaning one liners'I mean Kesu killed us by looking like that anyways and terrorist by being at wrong place at wrong time'.

Srush lovely post and do take care and get well soon to guide us lost souls you will know what I mean if you read yesterday's post towards end' But today's episode I will always remember for Kesu's one liner'"Isse maine dhamki samju ya jankari"😆'I liked the way he was humouring Talli getting serious only at mention of Gulaal and yes completely agree with you Srush it all about trust even after that treatment he dished out to her and vice versa on previous night they will cover up for each other in front of others staying true to their promise of being each other's " Kavach"

Kesar was at his evilest 😉(if there is a word like that) best on breakfast table resolutely ignoring Gulaal's food  and  khichoying Dushy till MB intervened'

I really felt sorry for Gullu when he decided to accept MB's proposal of accompanying him just to get away from being with her alone'Ahh'how he had to pay for this later'.Awaiting discussions'..

hi Aditi...whatever happened yesterday?? I am yet a bit held up so have not revisited the thread😕😆
and Yes yes...Kesar is so gonna repent this one...especially when he desperately tries to hold on to the DV...
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti,what happened to you?
Take care and Get Well Soon.

I loved your post a lost.I missed it so much😭and I agree with you,Kesar always took care never to be alone with her.yesterday we did make a huge issue of the whole "darwaza kyun bandh kiya"dialogue but maine white flag wave kar diya tha so...😃

Geeshu,I loved the warning😆Talli ki tho aaj nikal padi😳
loved the Gifs even though the scene was a torture.
my fav

but I love that nimbu paani scene if you notice closely you can see a small smile on Kesar's face looking at the glass. aakhir Gulaal ne bheja hai itne pyaar se.

the Dining table scene is my fav here.Bechara Dushyant,kitna taunt marta hai Kesar and JK with her achar to diffuse the tension😆

Kesar,gadhe abhi apni shaadi ko lekar aisi baatein karega tho baad mein jab tum usi rishte ke peeche bhaagoge tho Gullu bechaari confuse hi ho jaayegi na.isme uska kya dosh hai.

but seriously it was a powerful scene with some great acting from Neil,Manoj and Sushant.
looking forward to the discussions😊
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Geeshu🤗

Jerry where were you yesterday.I missed you😭🤗