A year before in GHSP..Mahi aaja ve mahi aaja ve..

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! what a sizzling hot & mesmerizing dance no.of Maaneet it was a year before.😳.we can feel the heat of that moment till dateπŸ˜‰
Cherish those flabbergasting Mahiii moments & feel the heat of Maaneet again by recollecting those golden moments.😍.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQa2WlAOG0&feature [/YOUTUBE]

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
SBS/SBB/E24 segments of 21st Dec 2010...πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d00I58DF360&feature [/YOUTUBE]

Written update..
Episode : 191 -21st December 2010

Maan is surprised to know that Arjun is planning his and Geet's wedding and Arjun is surprised to know that Anvesha is Maan's sister. Maan doesn't want Arjun to plan his and Geet's wedding and cancels the contract. Anvesha is angry with Geet for creating a fight between her brothers. Maan notices Anvesha upset. Maan notices a changed behavior in Geet who tells him not to treat her as a child and that she can take care of her own problems. Maan and Geet learn dance steps from a choreographer as they are going to perform on their sangeet. Maan notices Geet disturbed, but she doesn't reveal anything. Maan and Geet dance together. Maan asks Geet the reason behind her being so upset. She tells him that she feels she is snatching him from his family. Maan realizes that Anvesha would have told something to Geet

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zxzhRsGlaY&feature [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKZU3uPPFZs&feature [/YOUTUBE]

Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks bobby for posting such a mesmerizing pics n videos...its so dreamy😍😍..uff i feel so bad thinking about our halaat without maneet..thanks for u again for giving us daily dose of maneet😳..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetshauna

thanks bobby for posting such a mesmerizing pics n videos...its so dreamy😍😍..uff i feel so bad thinking about our halaat without maneet..thanks for u again for giving us daily dose of maneet😳..

U r welcome dear.😊..exactly such a dreamy Maaneet sequence it was dear..😳
& we've r left with those golden memories of them this year..πŸ˜•
Hey U R WELCOME YAARA..πŸ€—.its my pleasure...πŸ˜ƒ
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Thank you di...thank u so much.
What a hot n passionate dance seq...loved it.
Mahi mahiii...
I miss maaneet so much...it is so hard to spend a day wothout them...plz get them back di.
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r welcome dear.😊..exactly such a dreamy Maaneet sequence it was dear..😳
& we've r left with those golden memories of them this year..πŸ˜•
Hey U R WELCOME YAARA..πŸ€—.its my pleasure...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah yaar we are left with golden memories..n i hate to think that this is all because of LO😑..I hope n pray for all those who watch LO😲..that their life b okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidushi89

Thank you di...thank u so much.
What a hot n passionate dance seq...loved it.
Mahi mahiii...
I miss maaneet so much...it is so hard to spend a day wothout them...plz get them back di.

U r welcome Sweetie..
Absolutely so..only Maaneet could create such magic ...me too adore this sequence..
Me too miss them to the core..exactly so..we r left with nothing to enjoy in life...Plzzz GURTI come back in our lives again..we r so shattered..
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r welcome Sweetie..
Absolutely so..only Maaneet could create such magic ...me too adore this sequence..
Me too miss them to the core..exactly so..we r left with nothing to enjoy in life...Plzzz GURTI come back in our lives again..we r so shattered..

Sachi di...kuch karne ka mann nahi karta...aisa kab tak chalega...???
Emptiness, Lonliness...maaneet ne aisa kyu kiya...?
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetshauna

yeah yaar we are left with golden memories..n i hate to think that this is all because of LO😑..I hope n pray for all those who watch LO😲..that their life b okπŸ˜†

Par LO ne humare life ko hell kar diye.😑hope they compensate by bringing back Gurti in our lives with GHSP 2..πŸ˜ƒ