India-Forums

Aadat or Bimari ... (Page 4)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
well of course I take my role seriously!  a mother's role in a daughter's life is extremely crucial!!

upto now i have done a decent job with the girls...one is a doctor...other one's a dreamer!

I just hope Hiral doesn't start saying and doing stupid things from now on...ROFL...i will have to dig a hole and hide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I must say it was very sweet of u when u said  "Yehi sanskar diye hain maine tumne" to Harshili  y'day Embarrassed

u
were the only one who was adamant that Harmony is not having a bimari...this showed that u didn't wanna bring up the lackingz in ur younger daughty

Do remain the way u r ... it'll be a very big support when later Nimit n Harmony will break up

..Anusha..

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

I must say it was very sweet of u when u said  "Yehi sanskar diye hain maine tumne" to Harshili  y'day Embarrassed

u
were the only one who was adamant that Harmony is not having a bimari...this showed that u didn't wanna bring up the lackingz in ur younger daughty

Do remain the way u r ... it'll be a very big support when later Nimit n Harmony will break up

the sanskar dialogue was hillarious!! n that too for harshili who says her family has never been together.. but i completely adore hiral..shez so innocent n away from reality..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17..Anusha..BluFate

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Nimit and my Harmo will break up so soon?   Daddu's pota is not bad either...so maybe it's all for the best... aye my poor Harmi baby!  But I know everyone here is on her side so I'm glad about that.

Tasneem-17

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
we about the tear part...we will have a little like we had yest. where Harmony feels bad and alll...thats fine i guess...not more than that...

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritusimple

Originally posted by Tasneem-17

u

the sanskar dialogue was hillarious!! n that too for harshili who says her family has never been together.. but i completely adore hiral..shez so innocent n away from reality..

Ritu u seem to be going thru Harshili mania LOL
and oh ya...i liked Harshili's expression in the party too in the 1st epi Embarrassed
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
anuHug so glad to see uHug
really nice post as usual

Tasneem-17

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@Suku:  for us AG fans...we know what stunning performances she gives when there's that LOOK...those eyes speak volumes...and if there's a tear...no one can resist 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17BluFate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index