..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all,

Anu here.

Like Harmony, some of us have this aadat/bimari where we have to make an appearance on I-F whenever AG does a show. So that's why I am visiting. Hope all are well and already enjoying this show. I think watching this show requires a slightly pagal mind. So funny is aadat and serious will be treated as a bimari to be avoided at all costs. 

But I have some symptoms of bimari which I need to get off my chest.

1. Looks to me that Harshili and Harmony will become the bestest tightest sisters in days to come. 
2. I have a  sneaky feeling that Harmony will lose her chubby cheeks and become super sleek. How about the way AG is sooo looking the part of a young spoiled carefree sleepwalker?? ๐Ÿ˜†

as for our usual mad observations ...

1. I really think y'all need to rope in Harmony for another competition - a)who can hit the chaska meter the most per day. b) who can pout the most c) who can have the most dreams in a day 

2. daddu looking at the big boss's picture everyday and reciting his mantras ... ๐Ÿ˜•

3. mommy dearest's accent...๐Ÿ˜ณ

4. daddy dearest's cravat ... ๐Ÿ˜•

5. Harshili is going to be a gynaecologist !!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

6. Nimit will need to wear water proof, stain proof clothes from now on if he wants to romance Harmony. same goes for that other guy...Shikhar? yeah him. 

7. doesn't daddu have a son? or sons? so er...isn't he also going to join the triangle and make it a square?  or is he going to fall for Harshili? hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

lots of questions, lots of directions this can all go. so far the pace and editing has been excellent. looking forward to what will unfold. fun i hope.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you are so funny like harmony's mom. i like her. i also think its harmony's aadat. harmony is so cute.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey anu...๐Ÿค—...you were missing...
this was a nice post...i hope you will be active here...and write stuffs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..Anusha.. thumbnail

@flucon:  you are very sharp i must say! i am actually more Harmony's mom's age and I take your comment as a compliment ...thank you darl. ๐Ÿ˜†

@suku:  heylo dear long time I know...but AG is my bimari/weakness na...sigh...I can't keep quiet for long when she's doing a show.  and she has really got into this role so well, the look is so in tune with the character! ๐Ÿ˜Š
ritusimple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess daddu is the one who justifies the title zindagi kahe smile please๐Ÿ‘..if u'v seen the promos he says something lyk paisa toh aata jaata rehta hai par rishtey sabse badhkar hai๐Ÿ‘..so i think modi's r goin to b riches to rags n will shift to jadeja fly n things will b fun to watch from there on๐Ÿ˜Ž.. i want to c how this whole modi F*Ly tries to adjust in jadeja's poor house.. sply hansraj n the mom..๐Ÿ˜† harshili neways hates money minded buisness mentality so will she b able to adjust to new found poverty๐Ÿ˜”? n harmony, even if v kno she has got a cute bond wid daddu will she b able to live in daddu's house? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

its one interesting to watch out for๐Ÿฅณ.. i think the best show with best cast n gr8 concept on life ok๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..n i feel they should make this show for 30mins rather than 20mins...

m sorry for my such a long post but cudnt stop sharing my thoughts.,.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ritusimple - 12 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritusimple

i guess daddu is the one who justifies the title zindagi kahe smile please๐Ÿ‘..if u'v seen the promos he says something lyk paisa toh aata jaata rehta hai par rishtey sabse badhkar hai๐Ÿ‘..so i think modi's r goin to b riches to rags n will shift to jadeja fly n things will b fun to watch from there on๐Ÿ˜Ž.. i want to c how this whole modi F*Ly tries to adjust in jadeja's poor house.. sply hansraj n the mom..๐Ÿ˜† harshili neways hates money minded buisness mentality so will she b able to adjust to new found poverty๐Ÿ˜”? n harmony, even if v kno she has got a cute bond wid daddu will she b able to live in daddu's house? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

its one interesting to watch out for๐Ÿฅณ.. i think the best show with best cast n gr8 concept on life ok๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..n i feel they should make this show for 30mins rather than half n hour...

m sorry for my such a long post but cudnt stop sharing my thoughts.,.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree with everything you say. the rags to riches thing is gonna be very interesting and all the questions you pose will have to be answered ...and let's hope in a quirky way. 
locman really? i didnt know your age, i meant that you r very funny (chaskameter competion is so funny). so its old wise & funny, right? I like harmony moms scenes & dialogue.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
@flucon:  ya really. i am her age. and i need to know her name coz i might change my username here to that soon!  i do see lots of similarities between her and me...except for the yoga part... 

What is her name? I dont know. Harmonys dad said something that sounded like hiran madam. If you are like her then i like you too. i like the yoga scene.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
okay my mission from today is to find out what her name is ๐Ÿค“  

and please don't anyone just say Mrs Modi!! 

oh ya I like the yoga scene...just don't do yoga myself. 
Edited by locman - 12 years ago