naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

( sorry to ASR for making him a cockroach  that was not my style this is my style)

Khushi screamed

Arnav: shhh he placed his hand on her mouth  "chup karo"

Khushi: just bit his palm 

Arnav: Ahhh you jungli billi  he just started shaking his hand  "what the" he look at hos hand her teeth marks were there 

Khushi: kept her hand on her mouth.

Arnav:"you were shouting agar nahi diya tou hum samjhe ga aap ko humari fiqr nahi ha " he just throw the towel on her face and open the lock and step out of the washroom

Khushi: yeh  hum na kya kar diya .. she ran out behind him

Arnav: walk to the door khushi ran and close the door"what the"

Khushi: let me see  try to hold his hand 

Arnav: why you want to bit again ?

Khushi: please show me she took a step toward him

Arnva: no he took a step back .

Khushi: Please she just grab his hand and started looking it " hum na jaan kar nahi kiya "she just caress it with her finger 

Arnav: look at her and her concern ,the pain she had in her eyes 

Khushi: bohat daar horaha ha na she just softly touch it while looking in his eyes 

Arnav: shake his head 

Khushi: just kissed the palm " i hurt you ,i hurt you, how could i hurt you , i swear i didnot want to hurt you i swear "she was kissing his palm and saying ,tear staring coming out of her eyes ."you punish me too" she placed her right hand next to his lips while holding his right hand in her next to her heart ."punish me or i will" she just closed her eyes and hold her lips tight 

Arnav: just look at her ,tears were floating down her eyes he just softly kissed her palm 

Khushi: open her eyes " i asked you to hurt me or i will my self" she just about to bit her hand he grip it in his left hand and pull her to him

Arnav"dont dare try to hurt your self  understand "

Khushi: looked in his eyes 

Arnav: was too close to her she could feel his breath on her face. she stare in his eyes he wipe her tears with his finger while holding her hand in his .

Khushi: "i hurt you that is hurting me "

Arnav: the medicine you apply was best  whisper in her ears while brushing his lips on her cheek he just wipe a tear off her cheek with his lips ." i hope you got i care for you " brushes his lips against her's.

Khushi: look at him 

Arnav: but if you still insisted that i should punish you i will 

Khushi: looked at him in shocked 

Arnav: you asked me he just decreased the distance between then left her hand which he was holding in his ."are you ready?"

Khushi: i am she just closed her eyes and again bring her hand between their faces 

Arnav: grab her hand placed in on his shoulder , placed his hand behind her head to support and Kissed her lips which she was biting for long in tension or to stop her scream. as his collide with hers she opened her eyes. she felt he was asking her to give him permission to go in to taste her . he just pull her more close with his hand ,she just open mouth  in shock and he found his way in .just tasted her sweetness and smiled at her with his eyes ,she just shyly closed her eyes ,and wrap her hand around his neck . he left her when he felt they could not hold their breath . "i hope you liked my punishment"

Khushi: was shocked 

Arnav: look at her "if you will do mistake next time your punishment will be tougher" peck her" come out i am waiting for you " ,just left her hand .softly free his hand from her grip.

Khushi:  just bit her lips to feel him" i care for you "whisper 

Arnav: show her his hand "ya i know " kissed his palm  and  unlock door and walk out.

do comment 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update liked it a lot short and sweetEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Oh man wounds of love haan?? So why didn't ASR leave his love bites on her lips?? Ya ya...I'm being naughty...but this is me...you know na...my dil always mange more...πŸ˜†

seriously nice...I loved the 2nd part...
kash ye cockroach mere bhi Bathroom me aate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow nadz u amazing is loving all your writings m enjoying my day... mwah gr8 work..πŸ‘
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: coolsabs

Oh man wounds of love haan?? So why didn't ASR leave his love bites on her lips?? Ya ya...I'm being naughty...but this is me...you know na...my dil always mange more...πŸ˜†

seriously nice...I loved the 2nd part...
kash ye cockroach mere bhi Bathroom me aate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i was thinking that too that he gave it on her lips but then i thought it would be over .
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome work !
beautiful OS
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
brilliant work.. a request... plz pm me all ur posts, if possible...i simply luv the way u write.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haye haye yeh kya horaha hai
Bade romance horaha hai πŸ˜†
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yaar.really sweet and caring..loved how she treated his wounded hand and how he returned the favour..tooo goood
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘it was so beautifully written
     loved it😊