Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 21st dec 2011[precap edited]

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Too much camera rotations on every face... on everyone's walking styles... in short a total filler episode... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode starts with Surya coming in the jeep with Ammaji, Satpal & Shera. πŸ˜Surya sees Ammaji's face from the rear view mirror of the jeep.😍 he walks out 😍
while Shera gets Ammaji whose hands are tied... 😑Satpal announces that see this lady... once she ruled this place...🀒 she gave decisions by keeping the gun point on the head🀒 and today see her fate she is here to defend herself...🀒 Shera tells this is because of Rana's goodness that till now Ammaji is alive... 😑or else she would have been killed...🀒 and the Panchayat has been called for justice... πŸ˜‘

Bulbul informs Janvi that she has to come to the Panchayat...🀒 Janvi wonders what could be the reason and she needs to be alert...πŸ˜› Shivlali tells Janvi to listen to her heart... πŸ˜›and speak only the truth... πŸ˜›they hug and Janvi takes leave of her... 😊Vikram is not able to understand what Diya is trying to say...πŸ˜† he tells you are behaving like a girl πŸ˜†and catches her shoulder firmly... 😍Diya feels awkward and throws his arms away...😳 she quickly asks someone to give a book and she writes everything...😊 Vikram reads it and realises Ammaji is in trouble...😊 he quickly tells Diya and his men to join him... 😊Rana, Heera, Param & Kuldeep arrive as well... πŸ€’

Janvi arrives in the car with Bulbul...😊 everyone is shocked to see her...😲. Ammaji smiles at Janvi...😊 Janvi wonders how to smile back... Ammaji understands her state... 😊Janvi somehow manages to give a sly smile...πŸ˜ƒ. she sits next to Rana...😊 Tanisha calls Vikram...😊 Vikram informs that he's going to the Panchayat only and asks them to be at home only... he'll handle it... πŸ˜›

Rana informs the villagers that Ammaji has performed a big sin by making Sukha's wife run away with another guy... 🀒and Surya caught Ammaji while doing this... 🀒Surya-Janvi stare at each other...😍Rana further announces that today you need to decide what punishment is to be given to her so no one does this act again...😑 he chooses 4 members from the villagers to decide the punishment... 🀒and tells without the 5th member vote it's not possible...🀒 he tells let me introduce you to the 5th member Janvi Rana... 🀒everyone looks shocked.. episode ends on Janvi's face...🀒.

Precap - Janvi forcibly declares to Ammaji that by making Sukha's wife escape you have committed a big mistake... and your punishment is you will be beaten 100 times...😲 Rana is happy...😑 Surya looks surprised ... πŸ˜Š
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
completely filler episode... yesterday's precap was last scene of the episode almost...
darshana23 thumbnail
thanks for updates Sujju!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

completely filler episode... yesterday's precap was last scene of the episode almost...

yup i was like what was there in the episode... πŸ˜†in fact i feel i should just stated the whole episode in one small itty bitty para...πŸ˜† Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
hats off to you Sujju, stil u have given long explanation about such epi!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

hats off to you Sujju, stil u have given long explanation about such epi!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was thanks to Kaps..😍. πŸ˜†
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaj ke epi meina..kapos was dashing...lovd de specs...lukd great...wow...n luckily der was a coat over de white shirt...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

uska ek aisa act reminded me of amitabh ji in crore pathi...where he puts de buttons of his coat...

surya wore glasses satpal wore glasses n  even param...bechara kuldeep...

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujji...😊

in precap i think jhanvi said...that ammaji will be baeten 100 times (there will be something long rope which is used for beating in olden days)...i think she said that one sujji...she dint mention bullets anywhere
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolkallu

uska ek aisa act reminded me of amitabh ji in crore pathi...where he puts de buttons of his coat...

surya wore glasses satpal wore glasses n  even param...bechara kuldeep...

πŸ˜† you too... even i was reminded of the same... πŸ˜

friends i have edited the last part... 😊Janvi means Ammaji will be beaten 100 times and sorry not shot with 100 bullets...😑 thankyou Ramya dear for letting me know...πŸ€—