OMGGG we are runner upπŸ˜ƒ Congo to the whole teamπŸ€—
Gr8 job everyone.. and specially thank you sabahπŸ€—
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats to everyone and Sabah Di... Thanks a lot... πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
first of all very very very heartfelt congratulations to whole team who worked so much hard thanks and congratulations  to each and every ppl who worked so hard  πŸ€— and specially and big thanks to sabah thank u so much sabah πŸ€— 

@ pari thanks a tone for putting musicπŸ€— , i m not able to hear right now  i guess it will take time for me to play song πŸ˜†

@ divya awesome yar πŸ€—

@ all lets have huddle πŸ€—πŸ€—
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashizin

first of all very very very heartfelt congratulations to whole team who worked so much hard thanks and congratulations  to each and every ppl who worked so hard  πŸ€— and specially and big thanks to sabah thank u so much sabah πŸ€— 

@ pari thanks a tone for putting musicπŸ€— , i m not able to hear right now  i guess it will take time for me to play song πŸ˜†

@ divya awesome yar πŸ€—

@ all lets have huddle πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—hugs tightly...πŸ€—πŸ€—
love u all...just love u guys ❀️
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€—  Big japii [OK, so I looked up the word 'hug' in my Hindi dictionary to find out the transliteration but couldn't find japi, instead I got,  chahat se lagana. πŸ˜† or paas rakhnaπŸ˜† aww really cute πŸ˜³]

@ All, why is everyone thanking me? πŸ˜• Seriously guys, this was a team effort all the way! πŸ‘πŸΌ Even those who wanted to contribute and couldn't because I find that being in a team always motivates individuals somewhat more than if playing on their own.

@ Surbhi, honey please don't say that and definitely don't feel it.  I fell out of time, staring at your wonderful creation.  I always look towards effort and not results, and it impressed me so much at the amount of work you and our whole team put into this thread considering it was exams season.

Once again, I love you all.  With love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
 Congrats EvryOne !! πŸ₯³

Wasn't able to do much but Sabah Di & EvryOne of U did a Gr8 Job !! M so Proud !!  Hats Off to Evryone here !! 

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everything is awesome :))
Great work:)
Congrats πŸ€—
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaaay  πŸ₯³   β€οΈ We are most creatie runner ups! Thats so coool :D I loved our thread.

Special Thank you to Sabah πŸ€— πŸ€— You worked really hard for this thread Sabah! Proud of youu and proud of us β­οΈ πŸ€—

P.S. Thank youu for adding my name even though I couldnt do anything :( :( 

Love,
Manjari :D
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good thread...happy christmas and happy new year to all!!!!