Do you like krishna/pintu Jodi? VOTE! - Page 2

Poll

Do you like krishna and pintu as a couple?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SiRul

Jaan 😡😡😡 It's Siham u didnt recogonized me 😭😭😭

oh jaanu Main apni Jaan ko kaise nahi Pehchanungi ? How Will I not recofnise u my swwetheart 🤗 . Actuallyy When I commented , I was in hurry so wrote ur username only . awww jaan can never ever forget u . muhwzzz😃❤️
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

oh jaanu Main apni Jaan ko kaise nahi Pehchanungi ? How Will I not recofnise u my swwetheart 🤗 . Actuallyy When I commented , I was in hurry so wrote ur username only . awww jaan can never ever forget u . muhwzzz😃❤️

pintu ji ji asar hai 😆
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Me too like their jodi as Mitali has pleasing looks she is simple and cute a good match for Kinshuk. She acts really well in 2 episodes only she showed she is a good and talented actress.

I completely agree with Moni that Kinshuk is chemistry magnet he can make chemistry with anyone. I am sure they are gonna rock together in future. But still I don't want love blossoming so soon. As for now I just wanna see krishna aspiration to become something 

jaanuuu tu aa gayi 🤗 . Yes me2 don't want lovee story rght now . Want a cutee nok jhoks b/w them . 
HaRul-lover thumbnail

🤗 Missing u Jaan wanna talk with you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank god u recogonized me 😆 or else i would have killed u
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she isnt that bad...she reminds me of parul...she's also dusky but has attractive features...and Kinshuk and parul's jodi rocked on screen...i know nobody can create the same magic as RagVir did but Kinshuk and Mitali jodi also looks promising...and we cant judge chemistry in just two episodes...it will develop with time Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
crazysandhir thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaazi

she isnt that bad...she reminds me of parul...she's also dusky but has attractive features...and Kinshuk and parul's jodi rocked on screen...i know nobody can create the same magic as RagVir did but Kinshuk and Mitali jodi also looks promising...and we cant judge chemistry in just two episodes...it will develop with time

well said yaar we cant judge chemistry in just two episodes..👏
@nids 

Oyee Nidha ji Pintu Singh kaa asar toh hamsha hi rehta hai . Any doubt ? 😉 

@sihame 

haaa I know tht swwetie 😃
crazysandhir thumbnail

@nids 

Oyee Nidha ji Pintu Singh kaa asar toh hamsha hi rehta hai . Any doubt ? 😉 

@sihame 

haaa I know tht swwetie 😃

no doubt dearr 😛
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

well said yaar we cant judge chemistry in just two episodes..👏

its like u stolerant my thoughts.exactly she reminds me sooo much of Paul.beside i guess people mostly discriminate dusky people .s.Krishna s niece very charming besides very good actor.she going to rock.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really like mitali aka krishana and find her very attractive...it's to early to comment on their chemistry but I know they will rock!!