Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Narrating the Ashu Nidhi love story (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

There's a scene in How to lose a guy in 10 days where she learns to drive a bike, with him sitting behind... that;s just sooo, sooo, cute.. and there's plenty of opportunity for touching too!!! Embarrassed.. I know Ashu doesn't bike, aur kya ho sakta hai, guys? That he can teach her???LOL

Or just having a silly debate, differences of opinion about a book/ movie/ politics/ just being childish and funny and jhoot-moot ka angry with each other and then the manana!!! That would be something!!! Embarrassed

They can fight on a diagnosis.. but that culd b risque.. or maybe.. ashu.. jhoot moot ka calling nidhi in the cabin n chiding her.. jus to rile her up n grin n then ..close in Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLizzieBennettshaliyanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

There's a scene in How to lose a guy in 10 days where she learns to drive a bike, with him sitting behind... that;s just sooo, sooo, cute.. and there's plenty of opportunity for touching too!!! Embarrassed.. I know Ashu doesn't bike, aur kya ho sakta hai, guys? That he can teach her???LOL

Or just having a silly debate, differences of opinion about a book/ movie/ politics/ just being childish and funny and jhoot-moot ka angry with each other and then the manana!!! That would be something!!! Embarrassed

They can fight on a diagnosis.. but that culd b risque.. or maybe.. ashu.. jhoot moot ka calling nidhi in the cabin n chiding her.. jus to rile her up n grin n then ..close in Wink

I  LOOOVEEE IT!! LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniyanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I  LOOOVEEE IT!! LOLWink

And Tanu, danger brings out Love like nothing else does.. think "Speed", "Titanic",  and sooo many others... They can be in a dangerous situation together... and each of them looking out for the other's safety...ooohhh. that'd be ULTIMATE Romance..Embarrassed

Maybe I'll go back to my "stuck in a lift" scene with the lift collapsing ala "Speed" !!!LOL

Armu4evaAbhiAniyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

And Tanu, danger brings out Love like nothing else does.. think "Speed", "Titanic",  and sooo many others... They can be in a dangerous situation together... and each of them looking out for the other's safety...ooohhh. that'd be ULTIMATE Romance..Embarrassed

Maybe I'll go back to my "stuck in a lift" scene with the lift collapsing ala "Speed" !!!LOL

I so wanna c them STUCK somewhere.. only then symbolically that line of ...'i dont mind being stuck here forever.. will come true'Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniLizzieBennett

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
lovely post yaar,  nothing more to add, every one said wat i wanted to , mai late hogaye LOL 

Armu4evaAbhiAnisun29

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

TFS dear.. amazing post HugThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

its a great piece of writing!!!!!!...i cant write like you dear...i am lost with words...i wish i could write like you all...Cry

But i am happy i can read your posts..i am so happy to be in this forum with you all...Hug

AWESOME POST...please cv read it..and try to follow at least 1-10th of our suggestions we will be very happy..Smile

Armu4evaLizzieBennettsun29

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful post Saj...ClapClap

I agree with what you wrote about romance. The way romance has been handled in this show is very subtle and keeping in mind the basic essence of the characters. A lot of the feelings are unspoken especially Ashu's and MB has been portraying that very well...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalisun29

Go to top