Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Narrating the Ashu Nidhi love story - Page 3

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Plenty of tips in this discussion for the CVs to take ...loved Lizzie's tips and loved the original post and the discussion that followed...CVs pls listen and implement ASAP !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
@Mehek-----Wanna read ur pointers too babes... :)

@Vasanthi -- Hey join in the discussion... :)
LizzieBennet thumbnail
There's a scene in How to lose a guy in 10 days where she learns to drive a bike, with him sitting behind... that;s just sooo, sooo, cute.. and there's plenty of opportunity for touching too!!! 😳.. I know Ashu doesn't bike, aur kya ho sakta hai, guys? That he can teach her???😆

Or just having a silly debate, differences of opinion about a book/ movie/ politics/ just being childish and funny and jhoot-moot ka angry with each other and then the manana!!! That would be something!!! 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

There's a scene in How to lose a guy in 10 days where she learns to drive a bike, with him sitting behind... that;s just sooo, sooo, cute.. and there's plenty of opportunity for touching too!!! 😳.. I know Ashu doesn't bike, aur kya ho sakta hai, guys? That he can teach her???😆

Or just having a silly debate, differences of opinion about a book/ movie/ politics/ just being childish and funny and jhoot-moot ka angry with each other and then the manana!!! That would be something!!! 😳

They can fight on a diagnosis.. but that culd b risque.. or maybe.. ashu.. jhoot moot ka calling nidhi in the cabin n chiding her.. jus to rile her up n grin n then ..close in 😉
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

They can fight on a diagnosis.. but that culd b risque.. or maybe.. ashu.. jhoot moot ka calling nidhi in the cabin n chiding her.. jus to rile her up n grin n then ..close in 😉

I  LOOOVEEE IT!! 😆😉
LizzieBennet thumbnail

I  LOOOVEEE IT!! 😆😉

And Tanu, danger brings out Love like nothing else does.. think "Speed", "Titanic",  and sooo many others... They can be in a dangerous situation together... and each of them looking out for the other's safety...ooohhh. that'd be ULTIMATE Romance..😳

Maybe I'll go back to my "stuck in a lift" scene with the lift collapsing ala "Speed" !!!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

And Tanu, danger brings out Love like nothing else does.. think "Speed", "Titanic",  and sooo many others... They can be in a dangerous situation together... and each of them looking out for the other's safety...ooohhh. that'd be ULTIMATE Romance..😳

Maybe I'll go back to my "stuck in a lift" scene with the lift collapsing ala "Speed" !!!😆

I so wanna c them STUCK somewhere.. only then symbolically that line of ...'i dont mind being stuck here forever.. will come true'😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post yaar,  nothing more to add, every one said wat i wanted to , mai late hogaye 😆 
fiona18 thumbnail

TFS dear.. amazing post 🤗👍🏼

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its a great piece of writing!!!!!!...i cant write like you dear...i am lost with words...i wish i could write like you all...😭

But i am happy i can read your posts..i am so happy to be in this forum with you all...🤗

AWESOME POST...please cv read it..and try to follow at least 1-10th of our suggestions we will be very happy..😊