Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

thank you soo much ladiesπŸ€—...honestly it would not have been possible without the support i got from all of you...

and everyone...awesome pointers...we together can take KTLK to new heights ...cvs ki kya zaroorat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@jyooπŸ€—...am soo glad to see you here

@ramo...my name is sajani but i was christened sunmeera in geet forum...it is a long storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Awesome post Saj πŸ‘

Ashu-Nidhi story is indeed one of a kind romance . It has an  almost Victorian feel to it and I am a sucker for unconventional ones. MB with his immense talent brings subtlety and latent turmoil behind the character . Ashutosh lives up to his still waters run deep expression. He is so emotionally scarred , he is scared to take a chance and declare his feelings bravely to Nidhi. 

I love the fact that makers are taking their own sweet time showcasing how Nidhi and the circumstances are slowing crumbling the walls Ashutosh had erected to shield his heart from ever feeling any emotion again...

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@deeps...i soo agreee and welcome to the forum πŸ€—πŸ€—
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh ... finally i got to know.. who sylvina is.. lolz...!! 

Good to see u here Deeps :)

@sunMeera... as the song goes.. 'dekha ek khwab to ye silsile hue' ;-)
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Would like to add some of the scenes I'd like to see.. in the evolution of their love, each doing things that would please the other.. Like Nidhi bringing flowers for Ashu that they showed already.. Would like to see Ashu doing little romantic things for Nidhi like
1. Eating noodles with her or even burger with extra cheese & mayonnaise
2. Just generally being goofy and letting down his hair.. like in the scene he sings or the one in which she pulls him to dance.. I want Ashu to explore his spontaneity and I'm sure being with Nidhi will bring this out in him.
3. Like Nidhi is eager to find out his likes (MM & HCK), Ashu trying to find out her likes and dislikes and then sending her little gifts.
4. They going for a movie or reading a book and then discussing it later... and the elements and differences in their personalities can be brought out beautifully by which parts appealed to each of them.
5. She listening to Ghazals or old music or borrowing stuff from him that he likes and trying to get into them.
6. They sharing professional moments together at Kotnis that would deepen their love and respect for each other (apart from reciting the Rja-titli story)
7. He doing little things for her family like taking care of baba when he's unwell or helping them out in crisis.
8. He being angry/ mad at some hurt done to her (and here I would like to see Mallu get her come-uppance)... scenes that would show his protectiveness (that's been lacking so far CVs)
9. General scenes of them in a crowd with others, secretly looking at each other and he saying things that only she'll understand and she blushing in the process!!
10. She trying to learn something from him or vice-versa (I dunno.. maybe to play chess?.. there's really nothing else they've shown about their trivial pursuits..)

Oh well, I can think of a lot more, par pehle itna toh dikha do CVs..!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Armu4eva thumbnail
Lizzie. ... off this.. the taking care of baba... will come soon as the house track.. erupts... but the scary thing is .. with it.. the revelation of their true identities will come too..

But yes.. i wanna see them.. finding out each others.. likes n dislikes...n also.. the going on date thing..should b there man... wuld luv to see them busted by anjie or ranga.. or etc... nothing like seeing lovers blush when caught.. ;-)
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Aww Saj..U open a dhamaka post and I am not here ..NO chance πŸ˜†πŸ€—

@Tanu....😲😲😲😲😲--You did not know I had a naamkaran 
Thanks for the welcome πŸ€—
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originilly posted by sun29

William Parrish in Meet Joe Black: Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

The verse above more or less sums up an entire love story. Two people meet ,discover each other ,find each other then starts there journey towards each other and their destination being a promise of togetherness even if not for a lifetime'Ashutosh and Nidhi have embarked on that journey'I shall not go into what has happened coz we cannot change that but rather dwell on what can happen'

When a man and woman fall in love'.there is underlying passion, desire and want in the emotions they feel for each other'.Romance comes naturally in their relationship'.It is not a sin to desire another human being and certainly not in 2011'.It is not a blasphemy to voice your desire either'.A love story is bland without the romantic element in it'period.

And being romantic does not mean making out only,when we request romance we seek the subtly associated with it not something that is uncomfortable to show or view'there is romance in Ashutosh taking Nidhi for tea in that tea stall and they talking'there is romance in the longing gazes they share over the table, there is romance in the accidental brush of hands 'there is romance when your eyes search for that one person in a crowd'there is romance when words takes centrestage in your confrontation ,there is romance when you slightly brush off that hair from her face that has been troubling her ,there is romance when you fight the urge to take her in your arms'..there is romance when her tears render you restless'certainly romance does not start and end in  bedroom.

Movies like Cheeni kum ,Lamhe too were unconventional love stories seasoned with  romance'.if one was play of emotions then other was play of words  brilliantly executed'We are fortunate to have leads  MB and KK whose chemistry oozes out of screen even if they stand in one room 'they do not have to put in an effort ,it comes naturally then why not take advantage of it.

..Ashutosh is a very intense brooding character hence when he falls in love it has to be manifested via passion and obsession just like his craze for the house'.Ashuotsh can never have platonic feelings for a girl ..that unjustifes his character..just like jealousy comes naturally so does passion and possessiveness'.and therein lies the romance'.

When you narrate a love story the central plot should be the protagonists'.and their progression towards the deep feeling of love and respect 'and for that we need to have them together not in two different worlds'..they need to start discovering each other their strengths faults and falling deeper in love..that cannot happen overnight 'it is indeed a process but both emotional and physical'.others characters are part of the plot'the plot can never be part of the character development.

Audience wait here to see a unlikely love story of 2011 that threatens to break the norms of the society with romance and passion being played out onscreen'.and we still hope to see it''.the rise in trps to 1.8 itself is a proof that audience want to see a love story with all its element. Even though they were pining for each other at the convention yet were close to the other longing, hesitating, angry, in love now that too is heart wrenching romance.

Wonderful post dear. U have expressed everything so beautifully that I have no words to express how i feel after reading it...I particularly loved the highlighted parts...The way u have explained how the process of falling i love should be as well as the way u have analysed Ashu's character is too good for words...Lovely post dear...enjoyed reading it...Hope the CVs are also thinking on similar lines...

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lizzie. ... off this.. the taking care of baba... will come soon as the house track.. erupts... but the scary thing is .. with it.. the revelation of their true identities will come too..

But yes.. i wanna see them.. finding out each others.. likes n dislikes...n also.. the going on date thing..should b there man... wuld luv to see them busted by anjie or ranga.. or etc... nothing like seeing lovers blush when caught.. ;-)

Basically I want them to TALK, talk to EACH OTHER.. he can recite some funny anecdote from his past, she can talk to him about missing her mom or something.. I want them to be FRIENDS, share and care cry on each other's shoulders, BE THERE for each other!! Get to KNOW EACH other... look into one another's SOULS!! Know what makes the other TICK!! TRUST each other..

Besides the obvious Sexual Tension ones with physical contact etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. it would be great to see them having a candid conversation, something innocent that turns into something HOT..like the Antakshari epi with them touching!!  πŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Basically I want them to TALK, talk to EACH OTHER.. he can recite some funny anecdote from his past, she can talk to him about missing her mom or something.. I want them to be FRIENDS, share and care cry on each other's shoulders, BE THERE for each other!! Get to KNOW EACH other... look into one another's SOULS!! Know what makes the other TICK!! TRUST each other..

Besides the obvious Sexual Tension ones with physical contact etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. it would be great to see them having a candid conversation, something innocent that turns into something HOT..like the Antakshari epi with them touching!!  πŸ˜³

I know.. m dying to see them talk.. that adrak chai convo and candle light convo.. r still fresh in my mind... they can... burn each other up by jus staring n talking...!! To be friends.. is one of the most essential.. requirements of a relationship.. n its high time.. AshNi reached that space..!! The occassional... CURRENT LAGA can be handled eventually... ;-)