Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-fire_gun

aa gayi mehhak vaap ..juhi ka patta cut  --published by being human foundation againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha...πŸ˜†... good one fire_gun ... ur user name suits ur pesonality... really liked ur reply...πŸ˜†
suchee thumbnail
she cant win..comeon...still there are 2-3 weeks to watch her...kon bardasht karega...n01...final me aa bhi gayi.votes milnewale hai nahi!!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i opened the article i dont understand what its written.if it was written in english or urdu i could have understand it.can anybody plz tell me whats it written in the article plz.
Edited by haabi - 12 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she has escaped nominations till now...

wait till finale...she has to face nomnatons one day n most ppl here hate her from the core of their heart. 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@leo4ever and Hubby - Artilce says that There are much buzz going on that Juhi parmar will win the BB5 and its almost confirm after eviction of Salman's favorite Mehak's eviction.

Artilcle says Juhi is only one who never faced nominations and kept her relation well in house and less controversial throughout the season. There are high chances of her winning.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well BB always saves Juhi from nominations... this week she came into it but they closed the voting lines!  high chances for Juhi... even though the viewers seem to hate her but she has some loyal soap fans!
This content was originally posted by-monu_tan

Published by Being Human FoundationπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
yes looking like BB planned to make juhi win this show!!
thanks to provide this info , Juhi is winner? then it's injustice with her and her Pankhe who giving their best to bring in her again in show..