pavitra rishta not in top 10 shows

Posted: 12 years ago

Star Plus, with 330 GRPs continued to lead the Hindi GECs, even though their ratings fell by 20 GRPs. Star Plus hold a lead of 84 GRPs over second place Sony, who saw a rise of 18 GRPs to move to 246 GRPs for week 51.

Colors remained in third place with 221 GRPs, followed by Zee with 155 GRPs and Sab TV with 121. Imagine, in sixth place, saw a drop of six GRPs to fall to 71 GRPs.

The top ten programmes of Week 51 were:

Rank Channel Programme Air Date TVR
Star Plus

Saathiya Saath Nibhana

13/12/11
2 Star Plus Diya Aur Baati Hum 14/12/11 5.87
3 Colors

Balika Vadhu

14/12/11 5.33
4 Star Plus

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

12/12/11 5.06
5 Sony Entertainment TV C.I.D. 17/12/11 5.03
6 Sony Entertainment TV Crime Partrol 17/12/11 4.32
7 Star Plus

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

14/12/11 4.27
8 Star Plus Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 15/12/11 4.12
9 Sony Entertainment TV Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 15/12/11 4.11
10 Sony Entertainment TV

Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur

17/12/11 3.63

Week 51- (12 DEC 2011 To 18 Dec 2011) Avg :- 3.04

i think pavitra rishta at number 12 or 13 .

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Not a single program of Zee TV in top 10! :-O     Zee needs to buck up!
Thanks for the info.

The show on number 2 spot should send a message to Ekta and co, people like simple and realistic stories. Not one set in Canada where windows are left open when its snowing, having a big bar in the house and a white servant  The story is bad enough, the OTT set is making it worse.
Omana , the number 2 show is so much like what PR used to be ...

Lst week was the week of the leap and that is why it was important but looks like the leap has not really been appreciated ( in terms of TRPs )

I am waiting for the Indian Television website to give it's TRPs ...
trp will increase as dey are increasing from past two weeks dis week it crossed 3 also and it will increase more as d story gears up ... and d show at  no 2 is exact copy of pr wid little changes here and dere
Originally posted by rash2222

trp will increase as dey are increasing from past two weeks dis week it crossed 3 also and it will increase more as d story gears up ... and d show at  no 2 is exact copy of pr wid little changes here and dere
Rash, I only follow the Indian television website TRPs and they have not come out as yet ...

The leap was supposed to bring the TRPs up ...

last leap made the TRPs shoot to the top from the first show itself ..

Diya aur baati is very much like PR, specially the hero's character..It's story line is getting  very interesting .

Zee is in a bad shape ..Look , just a little bit above SAB Tv .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
tayna dis time problem is dat d trp's were way too much down    but last time when leap happened it was already on  top so it didnt need any boost  but  now it need lot of boost coz it has lost many viewer's

tanyaz : i agree with you diya aur baat hum is very much like pavitra rishta used to be in first year .

pavitra rishta was very much new story that time and lots of shows took or taking inspiration from pr .

shows like pavitra rishta, uttaran, pratigya, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and balika vadhu still working after 2 years of on air is big achievement .

i still believe family drama shows with love stories works better than simple light hearted shows .

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by my_jaan

i still believe family drama shows with love stories works better than simple light hearted shows .

that was  the main USP of the show the  very strong love story with the back drop of  the family drama ..
But by showing a leap of 18 years and all the wrong people succeeding in seperating the lovers , the very USP of the show has ben hurt very bad ...

I still wish the show best of luck and want it to do well because of the very talented cast .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago