Bigg Boss Season 5

TRP: after mehak eviction - Page 2

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
they only had double the number of tasks and family members coming! BB did so many things to make the show entertaining! 

trp is never based on one person... they added more things to entertain! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bigg bosss shud suiside at such dismal trp.. KBC garnered 7 as Trp n big bosss cudnt even get a dismal 2
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i heard BB is planning to make all their money in the last 2.5 weeks with these twists... ðŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fine TRP didn't decrease, in fact der was a marginal rise, but I 4 one haven't watched any BB epi since Mahek's eviction even not AKF one. Also der's no denying d fact dat der's a gr8 demand 2 hv Mahek back as WC. If she enter's I'll watch again, den lets see if again der's an increase.😉
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if i have my favourite and i go about in internet claiming i will not watch the show till my favourite is back and still trp doesnot go down it means there was no public demand for that perticular contestant.. its just the hype that is was created about something nothing else .. but if trp really went down as in case of pooja mishra then this public demand meaning people really mean what they are saying