Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

arre yaar how shall i prove to u all that i am not karan.

Uhmm ...may be by creating a new "JohnSena" account ...haha🤣🤣
STOP BASHING OTHER SHOWS!! is this how you represent yourselfs as SGP fans?? what if someone said that SGP is a trash show? how will you guys feel? please stop bashing other serials.. if you are a loyal fan you would never do that.. plus bashing other serials are against IF rules.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

It's ok Karan 😆...speak out the truth 🥱..jab ache ache (shounak , harika n me) IF nahi chod paye , to tum kya cheez ho ?😉🤣

Add me to that list too. 🤣

And seriously, what's this new drama I'm seeing here and on other thread?? Looks like a case of "once a convict, always a convict." 😳 😆
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvxsnsx

STOP BASHING OTHER SHOWS!! is this how you represent yourselfs as SGP fans?? what if someone said that SGP is a trash show? how will you guys feel? please stop bashing other serials.. if you are a loyal fan you would never do that.. plus bashing other serials are against IF rules.

read my post again,i havnt taken name of any show in my post,bashing to door ki baat.apko kya pata ki i am talking about which show,there r other shows that got this trp.so u cant blame me.
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Add me to that list too. 🤣

And seriously, what's this new drama I'm seeing here and on other thread?? Looks like a case of "once a convict, always a convict." 😳 😆

tum toh😡 .. don't talk to me ðŸ¥º
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

tum toh😡 .. don't talk to me ðŸ¥º

Acha? When I do go quiet, it's a problem, and when I don't go quiet, it's a problem.

Is there any way for me to win in this world? 😆
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
calm down eku,just chill chill just chill.mujhe bhi to pm karo ki huya kya hai.i am getting confused yaar@*<>].{;,^;/
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now the sgp trp will increase because bade papa is out of the show.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aki_spAki_sp

Now the sgp trp will increase because bade papa is out of the show.

actually they will fall bcoz now there will be no awesome powerful acting, rather it will be scaredy cat sona, the new he man whniiny ishan and the dectectve suhana along with stalker abhishek, hogging the screenspace. atleast i have given up watchnig it nowtill sona goes away😆