Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
the trp ratings out at televisiontrp.com
sgp-3.24
trash-3.52
i hope u understand what imean by trash.
anyone can post link for trp thread coz i couldnt find it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SP is promoting other shows but not SGP ..After Sushaan mumbai track promo there are no new promos.. Atleast before ending BP track they should give a promo... SP is neglecting SGP, but still SGP have good ratings due to loyal viewers .. There are new promos to other shows every 2 or 3 days.. If SP promote SGP monthly once  atleast  surely have surpassed Trash show long before ..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Karan U r Karan right so what u said about being Karan's cousin was ur other form😆Haina?🤣
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i guess the other show is really popular due to the new entry and chemistry between the second lead, however the only way it was in the tp was coz of dehli track , i will seriously not be wanting to watch ishan becoming protector of the defenseless sona and lash at his wife for sideing with his family and the filler salim track at dehli.

i really cant see ishan as right, he is ok with all but suhana, he is damn worried about sona and his black pant but gives a shit to what is happening at home , he ddnt get that rano said all have accepted bp n rb said we will keep him out.😆

and even when he does find out what all has happened i guess his reaction will be so theek ha,you dealt with it meri tou koi importance nhn hai and now you cant question me etc blah blah and then the famous moving spec and standing with artms folded stand !1
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
GV u r needed here😆
Karan.G.king thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Karan U r Karan right so what u said about being Karan's cousin was ur other form😆Haina?🤣</font>

naa,i am sartaj,karans cousin,karan has quit IF
Karan.G.king thumbnail
i can gurantee that now with suhanaa doubting ishaan track,the trp will increase coz thats what india saas bahoos love
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

naa,i am sartaj,karans cousin,karan has quit IF

It's ok Karan 😆...speak out the truth 🥱..jab ache ache (shounak , harika n me) IF nahi chod paye , to tum kya cheez ho ?😉🤣
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now bade papa is out of the house now trp will increase.
Karan.G.king thumbnail

Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

It's ok Karan 😆...speak out the truth 🥱..jab ache ache (shounak , harika n me) IF nahi chod paye , to tum kya cheez ho ?😉🤣

arre yaar how shall i prove to u all that i am not karan.