Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

who is right?? (Mona Or Anukalp) (Page 2)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
My two cents on this is that both Mona and Anukalp is wrong in their own ways.

Mona is wrong to be so open to a stranger (aditya) who happens to be her boss for a short while now. While it is good of her to tell aditya that she is married and about her anniversary, it is not good of her to plan a surprise for him with aditya. she choose to confide in aditya rather than any other relative. i find it very irresponsible on her part.

On the other hand, Anukalp has seen her with aditya when he called her and she lied to him. she was not aware that he saw her and knows that she was lying. He could have simply ask her what is she doing where ever with aditya and if she lied, then tell her he is looking at her. He questioned her as if he does not trust her and then did not inform her that he is looking at her.

After Anukalp would have seen this, then he became suspicious which lead him to be rude to her and behave in the manner he is behaving. I totally understand his anger since he knows that his wife is lying and any human being in his position would have felt the same. In his defense, He is human and thus his emotions is getting overheated.

So both Mona and anukalp has their faults.

Areezooo Newbie
Areezooo
Areezooo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
To be honest they're both wrong.

But anu should have faith in his wife, she never disappointed him in the past. She stood by him when almost every one was against him. I think she deserves the same courtesy.

I also think  sujay being new and all should have started with a new character. Not one taken over from someone else.
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Anu is behaving like an idiot. How many times does he needs to be told that he must learn to trust his wife.
prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Anu is behaving like an idiot. How many times does he needs to be told that he must learn to trust his wife.

i agree with you suresh. this is not the first that anu is suspecting mona. he always will not support mona.(except rare cases.) when ever she needs him badly then only he never support.
miss.ara Senior Member
miss.ara
miss.ara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prassy.kavi

i agree with you suresh. this is not the first that anu is suspecting mona. he always will not support mona.(except rare cases.) when ever she needs him badly then only he never support.

here i have to agree with you 100% prassy bcoz when ever mona is in need of anu he never support her.
kavisara.np Groupbie
kavisara.np
kavisara.np

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss.ara

Originally posted by prassy.kavi

here i have to agree with you 100% prassy bcoz when ever mona is in need of anu he never support her.

yes i agree with all the above. anukalp never believe mona when the time is needed.
sarasaheja Senior Member
sarasaheja
sarasaheja

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i also support mona. anukalp is behaving like an idiot.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Originally posted by Luv4games

Mona is completely wrong...she has all the time in the wrold for her sirji but not one minute to have a proper conversation with her husband...and the whole let him get angry the surprise will be better...that is the most ridiculous thing ever..r u going to break your marriage just so your surprise looks good...grow up you are a married woman...Anu is doubting mona because she is giving him every reason to doubt him...cant she sense all these problems and just go ask him why he is annoyed with her...fine dont tell him abt the surprise but at least you can be nice too him...i think more than the surprise anu would be happier if mona spends time with her and stop catering to her sirji

...Is Anukalp's  mouth having plaster..why cant he spoke to his wife asking her why she is hiding ...

Why should he even have to ask mona is the big problem...Mona gave him a reason to doubt her...that is why i blame her because she started everything...

Go to top