Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu is behaving like an idiot. How many times does he needs to be told that he must learn to trust his wife.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Anu is behaving like an idiot. How many times does he needs to be told that he must learn to trust his wife.

i agree with you suresh. this is not the first that anu is suspecting mona. he always will not support mona.(except rare cases.) when ever she needs him badly then only he never support.
miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i agree with you suresh. this is not the first that anu is suspecting mona. he always will not support mona.(except rare cases.) when ever she needs him badly then only he never support.

here i have to agree with you 100% prassy bcoz when ever mona is in need of anu he never support her.
kavisara.np thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss.ara

here i have to agree with you 100% prassy bcoz when ever mona is in need of anu he never support her.

yes i agree with all the above. anukalp never believe mona when the time is needed.
sarasaheja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also support mona. anukalp is behaving like an idiot.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

...Is Anukalp's  mouth having plaster..why cant he spoke to his wife asking her why she is hiding ...

Why should he even have to ask mona is the big problem...Mona gave him a reason to doubt her...that is why i blame her because she started everything...