Posted: 12 years ago
I was a bit partial to Mona as ...Mona want to give surprise for her husband and she is doing that and also Anu is behaving too much..he cant even believe his wife then what he can do ...If mona wont tell him anything then why he is not interested to open his mouth and directly question her...I dont think mona is dat busy,he is doing her duties as DIL of the house..
yes i agree with you sri. my vote goes to mona. if anu have a problem then discuss about it to his wife.
Anukalp is doing too much...
Mona is right...
i think anu is doing too much and my concern is with mona.
Mona is completely wrong...she has all the time in the wrold for her sirji but not one minute to have a proper conversation with her husband...and the whole let him get angry the surprise will be better...that is the most ridiculous thing ever..r u going to break your marriage just so your surprise looks good...grow up you are a married woman...Anu is doubting mona because she is giving him every reason to doubt him...cant she sense all these problems and just go ask him why he is annoyed with her...fine dont tell him abt the surprise but at least you can be nice too him...i think more than the surprise anu would be happier if mona spends time with her and stop catering to her sirji
Originally posted by Luv4games

Mona is completely wrong...she has all the time in the wrold for her sirji but not one minute to have a proper conversation with her husband...and the whole let him get angry the surprise will be better...that is the most ridiculous thing ever..r u going to break your marriage just so your surprise looks good...grow up you are a married woman...Anu is doubting mona because she is giving him every reason to doubt him...cant she sense all these problems and just go ask him why he is annoyed with her...fine dont tell him abt the surprise but at least you can be nice too him...i think more than the surprise anu would be happier if mona spends time with her and stop catering to her sirji

...Is Anukalp's  mouth having plaster..why cant he spoke to his wife asking her why she is hiding ...
i am not with mona in this matter.highly stupid act by mona.it will going to create rift between anu and mona and finally marriage going to broke.

cvs also want this as they want to make mona and aditya jodi.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
Both are right. Most of the husbands' do not wnat to ask so many questions, but they want
the answer very openly and clearly. Mona is very over active, but fails to explain clearly
about her sirji.

My two cents on this is that both Mona and Anukalp is wrong in their own ways.

Mona is wrong to be so open to a stranger (aditya) who happens to be her boss for a short while now. While it is good of her to tell aditya that she is married and about her anniversary, it is not good of her to plan a surprise for him with aditya. she choose to confide in aditya rather than any other relative. i find it very irresponsible on her part.

On the other hand, Anukalp has seen her with aditya when he called her and she lied to him. she was not aware that he saw her and knows that she was lying. He could have simply ask her what is she doing where ever with aditya and if she lied, then tell her he is looking at her. He questioned her as if he does not trust her and then did not inform her that he is looking at her.

After Anukalp would have seen this, then he became suspicious which lead him to be rude to her and behave in the manner he is behaving. I totally understand his anger since he knows that his wife is lying and any human being in his position would have felt the same. In his defense, He is human and thus his emotions is getting overheated.

So both Mona and anukalp has their faults.
To be honest they're both wrong.

But anu should have faith in his wife, she never disappointed him in the past. She stood by him when almost every one was against him. I think she deserves the same courtesy.

I also think  sujay being new and all should have started with a new character. Not one taken over from someone else.