Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh, I am seriously in love with this show😊 I know right, the forum is so freaking empty and its a superb show, I hope more people start to watch it. I like the couple and the nok-jhok between Dadi and Arjun's mother. 
Hey Naina..

I just started watching and I have to agree.. am loving the lead couple they are adorable.. and the show is so enjoyable..
Aww guys! So glad to see a lot of people are actually watching and it's not only me 😆

Let's make this forum more active. Yes?

Cheers!
it is really nice serial..i love da leads...
i love the show...
i love sudip too...☺️
i agree i feel exactly the same way
cant wait to see whats gonna happen later on.
yes, lovin' the show.. it's gettin' interestin'.. though it slightly reminds me of ghajini,.. hope the dadi stays nice & also, that this show gets more love.. 
Hi all... I came upon this show just by chance as I was surfing channels on Sunday and liked the episode of 25th. So I went back and watched all the 7 epiosdes.

Its quite  acute show and I like the actress who plays Lakshmi. She is not only very pretty but a good actress too. I have always liked Sudhir . Also the concept is quite interesting and so far the show seems to be well done...Lets see how it moves on ...

This is in fact the only show on Life OK that is worth watching..All others are useless shows...

d serial is interesting and loved d leads..they r so cute